Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would follow you like the sheep do the shepherd but I believe Verbal to be a fiend.

I hate your PR. Or just you, if it isn't a PR.

What is RNG? Is that some role-playing thing?

Sort of. It means "Random Number Generator". Basically, she is saying she picked a name out of a hat and voted for that player.

unvote

Hi Verbal.

Wtf is up with wombat?

Hi!

No clue, but it is annoying.

Verbal's role sounds interesting. A lot of clever manuevers you can make to screw with scum (assuming he's town)

Or I could not be aware of a way scum can completely shut me down and we get nothing. In that case, it is still worth the risk of me dying and still providing no useful info.

Alright, although I'm not even playing in this game, I know you guys are always excited to know about the daily goings-on of my life, so I've decided to bless you all with my presence, particularly since I'm in a rather fantastic mood right now. So I was informed this morning that I've been given a promotion and with it, a pretty damn nice bump in pay.

Truth be told, I really just needed to share this with someone since I can't talk about it here at work considering it's still being put through and it's apparently being kept on the DL since I'm leaping over a number of people who have been here far longer than I have (and despite popular belief around here, I'm easily the youngest of my group at work), so I guess they're trying to avoid pissing people off more than necessary.

And to think, all of this in spite of dicking around on this site.

Alright, although I'm not even playing in this game, I know you guys are always excited to know about the daily goings-on of my life, so I've decided to bless you all with my presence, particularly since I'm in a rather fantastic mood right now. So I was informed this morning that I've been given a promotion and with it, a pretty damn nice bump in pay.

Truth be told, I really just needed to share this with someone since I can't talk about it here at work considering it's still being put through and it's apparently being kept on the DL since I'm leaping over a number of people who have been here far longer than I have (and despite popular belief around here, I'm easily the youngest of my group at work), so I guess they're trying to avoid pissing people off more than necessary.

Congrats, tl;dr

Grats, BG.

TL;DR

CONGRATULATIONS if its good news. If i's not GFY loser

Ok now GTFO

I think it goes without saying but if you get CTM to L1... well lets just say no matter where I am, or what I'm doing, I'll know. I will promptly be in to hammer that sack-o-crap into bolivian.

Vote: Pac

So now I've vote the new girl, and the previous mod. Any other no-no's I can shatter?

h6ATl.gif

Archived