Jordan White cut. OMFFG TANNENBAUM LULZZZZ

T0mShane

Yeah but let's be honest Jason Smith didn't look horrible.

I didn't watch last night. Decided it would be better worth my time to learn more about the man that is running to be President in November.

The only game I watched start-to-finish was Carolina... Even though we didn't get in the end zone that game definitely increased my confidence in Sanchez, the OL, and the team in general. Speaking of which, how did Howard play, or did he?

I didn't watch last night. Decided it would be better worth my time to learn more about the man that is running to be President in November.

The only game I watched start-to-finish was Carolina... Even though we didn't get in the end zone that game definitely increased my confidence in Sanchez, the OL, and the team in general. Speaking of which, how did Howard play, or did he?

Played the whole first half at RT with Smith at LT. He let Graham go by him early but sorta stabilized after that for the most part ..although I was watching Smith more....who didn't look bad and you could tell was really giviing best effort.

Really? Didn't get a chance to see all of game 4 yet. He seemed pretty nonexistent the first three though.

He doesn't stand out like Coples, but when on the field he gets the job done. Remember, he's playing ILB -- he takes on blocks and plays the run. Good pursuit, too. He got off to a slow start due to an injury early in camp, but he's got the tools and instincts to be a contributor.

He doesn't stand out like Coples, but when on the field he gets the job done. Remember, he's playing ILB -- he takes on blocks and plays the run. Good pursuit, too. He got off to a slow start due to an injury early in camp, but he's got the tools and instincts to be a contributor.

I admit, he wasn't my main focal point and never really gave me a reason too... in my head Bart is our workhorse. Wearing number 49 is also throwing me off.

Kidding. He was cut, though. Maxman thought he'd be the starting slot receiver, but bad hands and 4.7/40 were too much to overcome.

I was genuinely excited for this kid. He runs good routes, has great hands. But keeping the WR coach happy apparently is more important. Jordan White has had injury problems but he seems like a super hero next to Chaz Schilens. But Chaz should be able to top his career average of 18 receptions so I am sure this all works out fine.

wow, I was really excited when we drafted this kid, he was great in collage, small school and all but his stats were amazing! he caught everything in collage, I Told everyone I know that I thought by mid season he'd be our slot guy and a damn good one at that! Oh well! I missed on that one!!!! . he'll prolly go to the pats and be there new Wes Welker! DOH!

I was genuinely excited for this kid. He runs good routes, has great hands. But keeping the WR coach happy apparently is more important. Jordan White has had injury problems but he seems like a super hero next to Chaz Schilens. But Chaz should be able to top his career average of 18 receptions so I am sure this all works out fine.

Didn't he have a few drops last night? Can't say much about Schilens since he hasn't been on the field, but this kid hasn't shown much IMO to be anything other than PS material.

Please don't mention Chaz Schilens anymore. He's the only person on this team who if there was a metric for contribution divided by times mentioned this offseason on the board would rank below Tebow and Tebow has been brought up quite a bit more

Archived