FIRE HERM

sluke88

Is anyone else pissed about the win today? What is Herm edawards thinking? is the guy a freakin idiot? The Jets needed to lose every game from here on out to have a shot at gettin Reggie Bush or even Lienart. The fact is now we have no chance in gettin either of the two, our quarterback sucks, Pennington was wasted money, and now becuase Herm Edwards tried winning a game today, Curtis Martin is injured and will have to have surgery. Herm needs to go. As well as Chad. Get those two out and start rebuilding. God damn. How could they be so stupid.

Is anyone else pissed about the win today? What is Herm edawards thinking? is the guy a freakin idiot? The Jets needed to lose every game from here on out to have a shot at gettin Reggie Bush or even Lienart. The fact is now we have no chance in gettin either of the two, our quarterback sucks, Pennington was wasted money, and now becuase Herm Edwards tried winning a game today, Curtis Martin is injured and will have to have surgery. Herm needs to go. As well as Chad. Get those two out and start rebuilding. God damn. How could they be so stupid.

hmm.... voting for your team to lose... what a disgrace... but i do agree with firing Herm

I, for one, am proud of the Jets win today. It's been awhile, so I am going to enjoy it. What would happen if the Jets tanked the season and didn't get Bush, then what? Or better yet, say they draft Bush or Leinart and the player is a bust. Then you would still call Herm an idiot.

I remember a few years ago everyone loved the idea of moving up to draft Drob (myself included). Doesn't look like such a good move now. Drob is good, but not worth the draft picks given up.

I am sorry he ruined your hopes of something that might happen in April. Why don't you wait and see what happens during the draft to decide if losing out was the right idea. Even then, you can't judge the players right away.

Clueless post of the week!

what a hypocrite! you and everyone else thats pissed that "herm screwed up" today. Look, if you want to root for the jets to lose, more power to ya, atleast that makes sense....but how on EARTH do you have the gaul to say herm sucks for winning...when youve complained all year about how bad a coach he was and he couldnt win---stop being an idiot(and yes, that is my favorite word)

I remember a few years ago everyone loved the idea of moving up to draft Drob (myself included). Doesn't look like such a good move now. Drob is good, but not worth the draft picks given up.

yeah i really wish the Jets had drafted Andre Woolfolk and William Joseph instead of DROB. :roll:

aside from the overall idiocy inherent in this post, curtis martin didnt get hurt in todays game, so to say "because Herm tried winning a game today, Curtis Martin is injured..." is just plain wrong...at least get your facts straight before adding to the "FIRE HERM" gallery...

yeah i really wish the Jets had drafted Andre Woolfolk and William Joseph instead of DROB. :roll:

or joseph and troy palomalu. or ty warren and troy. or any two of larry johnson, dallas clark, jason witten, domanick davis, chris brown or chris simms instead of BJ askew and a lost fourth rounder? Face it, 2003 was not a good draft for us considering the stockpile of picks we started with.

Archived