****OFFICIAL NY JETS VS. BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tell that to our idiot owner. he's a nice guy nothin against him, just dont see what the point is.

like i said. woddy is wrong. i've already had too much tebow. its very easy to have enough of him. waste of a pick that trade was. guess thats what happens when ur owner is more concerned with headlines than wins.

I think every ones going to be giving the ball to their fastest back againt us. So much for Improved D Speed, when Is Big Bo coming back!

I didn't see Bart Scott make a play all day-he DID take Revis out with a kick to the head. that was the most damage he caused all day-still VERY VERY slow at those inside LBer positions

I think every ones going to be giving the ball to their fastest back againt us. So much for Improved D Speed, when Is Big Bo coming back!

i watched spiller fall forwards about 4 yards everytime he took it up the middle it seemed. rex better be ripping into them big time. i thought the defense looked like sh*t for the most part except for the turnovers. i think they gave up 6/9 3rd down conversions and alot of those were of the 3rd and 10 variety

^^^^^^^

Spiller is a stud, though. Great instincts and that extra gear. Wish he was in green & white.

it would be nice to have some speed in the backfield-somone who can turn a corner-Greene can't do that, he's not that kind of a runner-where was McKnight?

it would be nice to have some speed in the backfield-somone who can turn a corner-Greene can't do that, he's not that kind of a runner-where was McKnight?

That runner isn't McKnight. Way over-hyped going back to his SC days. They so desperately wanted him to be Reggie Bush and fraudulently positioned him as such. All shake, no bake.

Archived