****OFFICIAL NY JETS VS. BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

Damn did they look good!!

Im not going to go crazy because I understand it is one game but a good 75% of this board should ease up on the negativity and eat a bit of crow. Sanchez looked fantastic, even that pass to Holmes was perfect and could have been a TD (not blaming Holmes for that tho, was a difficult play but Sanchez could not have thrown it better).

Can not WAIT for next weekend already! Thats going to be where we can really make a statement even bigger than we did today!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Im just glad that I got my fair chance to restore order to this team. The one thing I noticed about last year was that the game threads were inconsistent and undisciplined. Some were even started as late as 9am. That is just unacceptable on so many levels. It even got to the point where the board's time was off by almost five minutes, and nobody would have caught it.

After all the work I did over the past few years since my last game thread start, I am glad to be back at the controls and leading the Jets to victory!

This is what happens when all the haters have nothing to complain about. You get a less active board.

I just looked back though, and gameday threads used to get like 60-90 pages, this one has 29.

When we won we had about 15 threads saying we were going to the SB and how Pennington > Brady. I've only seen one thread saying we're going to the SB and neither Pennington or Sanchez are being considered better than anyone aside from Tim Tebow, and he sucks.

I just looked back though, and gameday threads used to get like 60-90 pages, this one has 29.

When we won we had about 15 threads saying we were going to the SB and how Pennington > Brady. I've only seen one thread saying we're going to the SB and neither Pennington or Sanchez are being considered better than anyone aside from Tim Tebow, and he sucks.

You're an idiot. it depends on how many posts per page dummy. the new software doesnt give you a choice. yes, I called you stoopid ;)

You're an idiot. it depends on how many posts per page dummy. the new software doesnt give you a choice. yes, I called you stoopid ;)

I'm a lot of things. I am not an idiot.

20 posts per page. 91 pages.

I will not resort to name calling because I'm clearly a superior person to yourself and you are clearly mad. Be mad. Embrace mad.

I'm a lot of things. I am not an idiot.

20 posts per page. 91 pages.

I will not resort to name calling because I'm clearly a superior person to yourself and you are clearly mad. Be mad. Embrace mad.

I am not mad. you're just an idiot. I had the setting set to 30 or 40 posts per page on the old software. everybody's settings were different on the old software. embrace your idiocy

I am not mad. you're just an idiot. I had the setting set to 30 or 40 posts per page on the old software. everybody's settings were different on the old software. embrace your idiocy

I'll try and make this simple for you as you're clearly confused by logic.

That thread was 91 pages - 1800+ posts

This thread is now 30 pages - Not even 600 posts.

It's nothing to do with the PPP settings. So I'll just embrace the fact that I'm clearly right. This forum has far less activity than it used to, on gameday at least.

Yeah I agree, feels vacant in here but whatevs. I'll just continue talking to myself.

This game is gonna be a poster child for why they need the old refs back...do not like. Hate the old refs ftr.

I'd join in but I'm watching the games on a huge delay.

The old refs will be back soon regardless, they'll cave.

I'll try and make this simple for you as you're clearly confused by logic.

That thread was 91 pages - 1800+ posts

This thread is now 30 pages - Not even 600 posts.

It's nothing to do with the PPP settings. So I'll just embrace the fact that I'm clearly right. This forum has far less activity than it used to, on gameday at least.

Why arent you crying to anybody about this shocking observation you just discovered? :rl:

Like I said...your and idiot

Why arent you crying to anybody about this shocking observation you just discovered? :rl:

Like I said...your and idiot

I plan to give Max an earful when he arrives. Had he made me, ecurb and 124 mods when he was supposed to we would have had this place flooded with high postin' bitches. Alas he chose a mod like yourself and we ended up with f*cking Aten.

you're* btw.

OK here's some.

200yds rushing, ...zero sacks

Rex.s D wazzup ?

That to some degree was a function of a big lead.But the tackling on those 2 big runs was awful. Bart Scott's contribution; kikcking Revis in the head.

A superior game against an inferior opponent.WQas a step forward that Sanchez didn't pout after making a bad decision early.

In the immortal words of Winston Wolf, let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet.

At a loss why Fitzgerald wasn't yanked. And Mario the $100 Million Dollar Man Williams_good luck with thaT. Houston's defense imrpoved when he was hurt.

That to some degree was a function of a big lead.But the tackling on those 2 big runs was awful. Bart Scott's contribution; kikcking Revis in the head.

A superior game against an inferior opponent.WQas a step forward that Sanchez didn't pout after making a bad decision early.

In the immortal words of Winston Wolf, let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet.

At a loss why Fitzgerald wasn't yanked. And Mario the $100 Million Dollar Man Williams_good luck with thaT. Houston's defense imrpoved when he was hurt.

I agree.

I was just responding to gangreenman who said

"This is what happens when all the haters have nothing to complain about. You get a less active board."

I just givin some faux hate.

I am actually thrilled with todays game. Even #6 impressed me.

Archived