****OFFICIAL NY JETS VS. BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am &*%&*%&* sick of you fans. Man the &&^& up! Stop being a slapd&&& fanbase!! UGH!!! It's like in Braveheart when Wallace is trying to get the Scottish nobles on his side but they're all a bunch of %&%&^&^% pansies. Bills fans are &*&*%&*% optimistic about their team that hasn't made the playoffs in.... FOREVER. How the eff are you not all fired up???? Why do you join in with them when bashing our team???? You aren't real %&*&*%&^ fans!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO JETS

It's like in Braveheart when Wallace is trying to get the Scottish nobles on his side but they're all a bunch of %&%&^&^% pansies.

Agreed. Anonymous internet people being objectively skeptical about a football team is completely like persecuted Scotsmen strategically pining for nobility in the interest of creating a sovereign state.

Agreed. Anonymous internet people being objectively skeptical about a football team is completely like persecuted Scotsmen strategically pining for nobility in the interest of creating a sovereign state.

Well Braveheart wasn't very historically accurate, so I'm going to go ahead and say it's a good analogy for a Jets season but I don't know why.

Archived