Star of the game

lancemehl

Naturally, I'm proud of my man, Sanchez in his first day of vindication this season. It'll be great to hear all of the flip-flopping go on this year.... I am impressed, but hardly surprised.

Greene, Kerley, and Kyle Wilson are all set to have break out years. The d-line, 3 drafts later, with Wilk, Ellis, and Disgusto Arms, finally looks NICE and our secondary looks like the best in the league. Beautiful.

BUT, I have to be most impressed, surprised, all-giddy...about f---in' Austin Howard! Holy shi-- what a score for us. lol I wouldnt be too pleased with Mario Williams and his $100 mil right now. lol

I think Buffalo is worse than people thought, but still a great division win.

Anytime he breaks the first tackle, he is the most shocked person that it happened. He is just moving in slow motion. We need a spark. Not necessarily a game changer, but something.. some speed.

Yeah. I really think Powell is better. Greene looks like he's running hurt all the time.

Star of the game is Sanchez and that's not even up for debate. Cro and Revis gets ultra super duper stars for frustrating the sh*t out of an average QB. And the unspoken star of the game is Pace, who was fantastic today.

True that. And I am not a believer in Sanchez. I pray he proves me wrong all year.

Every time he goes down, it takes all day to get back up. I miss Curtis Martin.

Greene had a decent day, but I agree. He is sh*t overall and I hope that someone else emerges as a feature back. If we needed Greene to take over a game, we're screwed.

Greene had a decent day, but I agree. He is sh*t overall and I hope that someone else emerges as a feature back. If we needed Greene to take over a game, we're screwed.

Don't get me wrong. I like the guy, but he isn't an overwhelming talent in any area of what it is to be a running back. I wish Joe McKnight was more dynamic.

True that. And I am not a believer in Sanchez. I pray he proves me wrong all year.

Not me. I root against him, because nothing would make me happier than all of the data from years 1-3 being predictive of how he'd play in year 4. That's infinitely more important to me than actually enjoying the Jets on Sundays.

Greene is not sh*t. He's average. The very definition of average.

With a spectacular line average backs can perform - See Thomas Jones. With a good/mediocre line, they wont do anything special.

50th in the league in yards after contact tells me he's below average. That said, despite his below average 3.5 ypc yesterday, I thought he was running harder than he was last year.

Not me. I root against him, because nothing would make me happier than all of the data from years 1-3 being predictive of how he'd play in year 4. That's infinitely more important to me than actually enjoying the Jets on Sundays.

Knew it!

Kerley is going to be a player, no doubt.

No kidding. It's nice to see the belief a lot of us gained in him with his play the second half of last year looks to be warranted. For a guy who had caught more flack from Rex this offseason than I can remember anyone getting since Rex has been here, Kerley certainly redeemed himself nicely yesterday.

Archived