Finally Re-watched the game.......

Section 333

..............(Well the game short anyway) and Sanchez was even better than i originally thought.

(Yeah I know, a little late since it is Wednesday.)

But what else do we have to discuss besides meaningless roster moves,

and weather or not Revis will suit up.

Obviously he had time to throw, so I will start by saying that. (thanks Howard)

He made great decisions.(aside from the flip pick)

Had good zip on some of his throws. (but good touch when needed)

He showed great poise in the pocket.

One thing that stood out to me, and something i'd

like to get feedback on, is that most of his passes seemed do be from his

1st read, and i'm curious if the coverage was a bit better would we have

seen the same results. But that may just be me searching desperately for

a negative. Let me know what you all think.

I am sitting here watching the Yankee game, but all I keep thinking about is 4:15

on Sunday. And cant wait to see the game plan, and Sanchez show us all that he is ready.

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post-20121-0-67598700-1347495997_thumb.j

how many chicks have restraining orders on you ?

Ok Larz. If you are gonna take time from your obvious busy schedule to insult, poke fun or laugh at me or anyone else for that matter. Please, please, please, make sure you do better than that. Really?? That is really the best you can do. For Christ's sake, at least give me and the rest of the group a chuckle.

Ok Larz. If you are gonna take time from your obvious busy schedule to insult, poke fun or laugh at me or anyone else for that matter. Please, please, please, make sure you do better than that. Really?? That is really the best you can do. For Christ's sake, at least give me and the rest of the group a chuckle.

How many dudes have restraining orders on you?

..............(Well the game short anyway) and Sanchez was even better than i originally thought.

I am sitting here watching the Yankee game, but all I keep thinking about is 4:15

on Sunday. And cant wait to see the game plan, and Sanchez show us all that he is ready.

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post-20121-0-67598700-1347495997_thumb.j

Here's some feedback. Im not sure if most of his passes were to his first read. It could have been, but Sanchez did hit 7 different receivers on 19 completions at a 70% clip and the 3 TD's went to 2 different receivers, which easily could have been 4 TD's to 3 different receivers if Holmes foot would have touched the ground before his hand.

Sanchez was throwing the football all around the stadium on Sunday. If most of those were "first reads" then Tony Sparano will be the O.C. for this team for a very, very, VERY long time.

Here's some feedback. Im not sure if most of his passes were to his first read. It could have been, but Sanchez did hit 7 different receivers on 19 completions at a 70% clip and the 3 TD's went to 2 different receivers, which easily could have been 4 TD's to 3 different receivers if Holmes foot would have touched the ground before his hand.

Sanchez was throwing the football all around the stadium on Sunday. If most of those were "first reads" then Tony Sparano will be the O.C. for this team for a very, very, VERY long time.

Thats a great point.

Kickoff is 4:25. they moved it back this year.

And keep up the analysis... the ball busting means we like you. The hazing period should be over around post 500 or so.

Yeah, I cant quite put my finger on just when my being a Sanchez apologist for the better part of 3 years urned into a potentially unhealthy man crush.

I'd say about the time you started camping outside his house with a pair of binoculars and a bottle of jergens. Could have been right before or after the binoculars were bought, but I'm not one to nitpick.

Just re-watched last night as well, kept my eye on Cumberland. He had a very good game I thought (which I didn't realize live, but did read on this forumn, so I looked for him). I had also missed that awesome punt pinning the Bills deep. Like everyone said Sanchez played really well. I wonder how Holmes will respond to being upstaged by Hill and Kerley?

for what its worth, i chuckled

I am starting to wonder if Schotty even had second reads on his plays. Or if the other receivers just went down and waltzed with the coverage. The replays they used to show seemed ot indicate that everybody was covered a good deal of the time. That said, Sanchez still gave away his receiver most of the time by locking down on him. He was quick on Sunday, needs to be a teensy bit more accurate.

Archived