Who will be the "Revis"

Joe Jets fan

He was literally manhandling at the point of attack.

He's essentially in a contract year with what he's slated to make next year and the cap savings if he's cut; and at his age he has to know he's playing for what will be his last deal. Combine that with still having a year or two left in his athletic prime, there's a lot more reason to think we'll be seeing that consistently than sporadically.

This is the game where the draftnicks eat their blasphemic words and tout Coples as the golden nugget of the entire draft. Coples 3 sacks 1 forced fumble and wins the raffle for the new 90 inch sony Flat screen that he gives to the childrens hospital in Morristown NJ. ahhhh what Steve Serby will say then...

Not to pink slime. More like Filet Mingon to a New York T-bone from Wholefoods.

Wilson is a pretty good young CB, but c'mon, Revis is so good he makes everyone else look bad in comparison.

I honestly don't know what to think with Wilson. He's got Otis Smith written all over him. Burned for a TD and a pick in the same game type of behavior. I want to like him so bad, but just can't yet. His pick against the Bills sure was nice though. :biggrin:

I honestly don't know what to think with Wilson. He's got Otis Smith written all over him. Burned for a TD and a pick in the same game type of behavior. I want to like him so bad, but just can't yet. His pick against the Bills sure was nice though. :biggrin:

CB's give up TD's, even Revis gives up TD's albeit one per season, but as I said, Wilson isnt as bad as people make him out to be. People make Cro out to be bad. Revis has made Jetfans spoiled in that respect. Wilson would be a starter on more than half of the teams in the league, we have him as a #3.

Archived