~~~~~~ Calling out JIF.............................. ~~~~~~

Integrity28

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At me, with me. Both ok. Laughter is good for simple mindless meatheads like myself. Shouldn't you be in a lab somewhere curing cancer? Building better rockets? How do you even have time for football? How dare you waste your genius on something so primitive as football.

Bob_Hope_07.jpg

At me, with me. Both ok. Laughter is good for simple mindless meatheads like myself. Shouldn't you be in a lab somewhere curing cancer? Building better rockets? How do you even have time for football? How dare you waste your genius on something so primitive as football.

19-3.

This thread feels like a Sanchez pass. Forced.

Hey, I tried to recapture the magic from the DWC days on JI ... alas, I haven't been in top form all summer. Real life stuff is wearing me out, you know what we've got going on here.

Just forced? What about inaccurate, directed at the wrong person and endlessly defended by smash?

Hahaha, nice.

can a mod please change the title of this thread to "I need attention" ?

Ah, now I see where 333 got the "you need attention" line from. Hahaha...

This insult really gets me rattled, the accusation of "needing attention".

As though its an exclusive character trait... here on a message board... where people anonymously come to the internet.... and use it as a soapbox to shout their biased, under-informed opinions to the world. Riiiight.

Listen, I'm just trying to lighten things up. How much attention it gets is pretty low priority to me, I'd just rather crack jokes (for better or worse) than engage in the circular debates about the failings of this team non-stop. I also don't have children to take to football games to start threads about, and I actually get a kick out of being neg repped, so I've got no butthurt to share with you all.

Sorry.

Ah, now I see where 333 got the "you need attention" line from. Hahaha...

This insult really gets me rattled, the accusation of "needing attention".

As though its an exclusive character trait... here on a message board... where people anonymously come to the internet.... and use it as a soapbox to shout their biased, under-informed opinions to the world. Riiiight.

Listen, I'm just trying to lighten things up. How much attention it gets is pretty low priority to me, I'd just rather crack jokes (for better or worse) than engage in the circular debates about the failings of this team non-stop. I also don't have children to take to football games to start threads about, and I actually get a kick out of being neg repped, so I've got no butthurt to share with you all.

Sorry.

:corn:

Archived