Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Rex is terrified of Tebow. It seems obvious right now. Woody and Tanny wanted Tebow, Rex and Sparano didn't.

Sanchez is awful and they wouldve been better with Stanton as the backup.

I think Rex and Sparano did and still do want Tebow here..

If Sparano dead headed at HC in Miami..that would mean he is going backwards...sure his *play calling * is

different than Shotty's , but if he is going backwards..I wonder where he will find his value point ? It sure as hell isn't

devising an offensive scheme out of any of these players.. A blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.. wtf

He really covered up for their crappy injury riddled offensive line. The Giants were devastated and still kept rolling. They couldn't run for sh*t either. I don't even like Eli that much, but he does the job. Oh, I almost forgot.... WEAPONS!

By kill do you mean a 1st and a 2nd?

i think he means kill as in kill somebody.

By kill do you mean a 1st and a 2nd [for Palmer]?

Absolutely. I'll explain myself below.

Like Dominator said, not at that price of a 1st rounder. That was an awful trade by the Raiders.

It's the Raiders. Palmer has played well with what he's been handed and was worth the high pricetag. They just don't have any semblance of a defense, McFadden seems to be hampered by his injury history, and if you think our weapons are laughable right now, the Raiders may even be worse.

Palmer is a pretty good QB. Not great but pretty good. Sure he turns it over a good bit, but not to Sanchez-esque levels (he doesn't exactly throw picks on dumpoffs and short throws), and he does everything else well. He's the exact type of competent, veteran QB we'd need on this team to lead the charge. Average enough to have made him a guy you can acquire while being good enough to get the job done. We'd have gone from the # 32 QB in the league to the # 15 or so QB in the league. I'd take that for that pricetag. Certainly less risky than signing a Matt Flynn to a giant deal.

And, as for this Aten dick-sucking, Sanchez didn't play like Russell before. This is a horrible trainwreck of a performance and and cliff fall from last year. Sanchez, even as a rookie, never had a stretch like this. This is all new. It's a completely different variable. So unless you think Aten is Nostra*******damus, then there is no comparison. In other words, its the equivelent of convergent evolution.

Not really. Sanchez has always been terrible. It's just taken a downgrade in personnel around him to expose him as being every bit of a bottom-of-the-NFL starter that he is. It was much easier to hide his flaws when we had a top running game, top defense, and the Holmes-Edwards-Cotchery-Keller receiving corps playing at its best. Trying to make the argument that having less talent around him means he doesn't suck is a pointless endeavour.

Sanchez is what he's always been. The number I always come back to is, coming into this season, Sanchez had lost 6 games in his career when the defense gave up under 10 points. (Those that try to spin it by saying that I'm counting games where the team let up 10+ because of a Sanchez pick 6 only helps my point, by the way). That's f***ing terrible by any standard.

And, as for this Aten dick-sucking, Sanchez didn't play like Russell before. This is a horrible trainwreck of a performance and and cliff fall from last year. Sanchez, even as a rookie, never had a stretch like this. This is all new. It's a completely different variable. So unless you think Aten is Nostra*******damus, then there is no comparison. In other words, its the equivelent of convergent evolution.

He's having basically the same season he always has. The only thing that's changed is that the defense and running game are no longer bailing him out.

DVOA: 35th

DYAR: 38th

PFF: 39th

DVOA: 28th

DYAR: 20th

PFF: 28th

DVOA: 29th

DYAR: 31st

PFF: 37th

DYAR: 29th

PFF: 30th

He's having basically the same season he always has. The only thing that's changed is that the defense and running game are no longer bailing him out.

Awesome. He gets those back up to 28th and we're in the AFC championship. Breaks the top 20? Super Bowl!

i think he means kill as in kill somebody.

Killing somebody is easy, but do you give up a first and a second?

The sizzler.

Progressing nicely...

ok so what do the cute acronyms stand for again? I've never cared but they're quoted so often I suppose I should know.

I know u have a hard time reading, so I will try to be gentle.

The point of the post had NOTHING to do with this year, but rather what our record would have been last year with Palmer

sad sad child you still havnt looked up the word I told you too.

BTW you do remember that palmerwas sitting on his couch last year thinking he was retired. That maybeeee has something to do with his poor performance last year.

Archived