Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanting him to succeed is irrelevant. The question is, how good is he. How many sub 50% games does he need? He's at 54% on passes under 5 yards. Thats MIND NUMBINGLY bad.

54% on passes under 5 yards is terrible I get it....I know, lets see what happens this sunday. Lets see if the D can make a stop as well on 3rd down. Lets see if the passes that Sanchez does make are held on to and not dropped... and in fairness lets hope Sanchez doesnt throw tipped passes at the line of scrimmage that are INTs as well....I am not ready to hang it up with Sanchez just yet.

54% on passes under 5 yards is terrible I get it....I know, lets see what happens this sunday. Lets see if the D can make a stop as well on 3rd down. Lets see if the passes that Sanchez does make are held on to and not dropped... and in fairness lets hope Sanchez doesnt throw tipped passes at the line of scrimmage that are INTs as well....I am not ready to hang it up with Sanchez just yet.

couple years to long. Id rather him just bomb the ball downfield if hes gonna complete that percentage. Risk reward is not where it should be

LOL. Didn't know they make trike lawnmowers.

Keep on believeing the Texans played their A game against the Jets. They played their C game at best. Shaub said that the gameplan was not to turn the ball over, yeah, the best scoring team in NFL said their goal was not to turn the ball over. Why? Because they knew the Jets had no shot otherwise.

Did he also say the game plan was for Sanchez to have 2 shots at winning the game in the 4th quarter?

The Texans are like the Mother Teresa's of the NFL.

I'm officially rooting for them the rest of the year. Good Samaritans and sh*t.

couple years to long. Id rather him just bomb the ball downfield if hes gonna complete that percentage. Risk reward is not where it should be

Risk reward is not where it should be thats right but this whole team needs to step it up.

Yeah, that's the real problem here. Not enough Jet fans on the Jet forum want the Jet players to succeed.

No that's not the real problem...the real problem is that perhaps Sanchez has earned the benefit of the doubt at least for a couple of more games.

Did he also say the game plan was for Sanchez to have 2 shots at winning the game in the 4th quarter?

The Texans are like the Mother Teresa's of the NFL.

I'm officially rooting for them the rest of the year. Good Samaritans and sh*t.

At the end, of course, they were all-in. They weren't going to blow the game. But they knew that everytime they blitzed they'd hit Sanchez. They had the game in the bag and they knew it.

I can explain and I have explained it. It's irrelevant. Even if Edwards didn't get hurt, he looked done. Maybe you should explain why you think he was going to have a 1,000 yard season if he didn't get hurt. He was a late addition because most teams weren't interested. He started more than 1/2 the season and ended up with 15 for 181. This year he has 5 for 63 through 5 games. No TDs in either season. Nobody gives a **** about destiny or karma, just that the guy isn't that good and is a headcase to boot.

Its very relevant. Yes he ended up with 15 for 181 yards in that season. But he was injured in the second game of the season with a knee injury and was out for 5 weeks. And when he came back from that he suffered a shoulder injury in the Redskins game as well. Since he needed more time to rehab he was released from the 49ers.

And that's why at some point of time somebody has to explain the assumption that Edwards would have got injured at the exact same time and in the exact same manner here in New York like he was in San Francisco and hence unable to play for most of the season if he was still with the New York JETS. I never heard the explanation on that one.

Now its different. He is injured and may not be the same player like he once was. So you did not hear me having any enthusiasm for wanting the JETS to sign him.

LOL. Didn't know they make trike lawnmowers.

Keep on believeing the Texans played their A game against the Jets. They played their C game at best. Shaub said that the gameplan was not to turn the ball over, yeah, the best scoring team in NFL said their goal was not to turn the ball over. Why? Because they knew the Jets had no shot otherwise.

Yet they did turn the ball over. The Jets didn't do anything with it and they still had a shot. Do we get any credit for that? Any? I'm not looking for a participation trophy or kudos for hanging in, but let's not act like this was the same calamity as the 2nd half of the 49ers game.

Wait, he's had three years and five games, and all he needs is a couple of more games? That's what you're saying?

No what I am saying is take a look at his receivers...the reason I said a couple of games is Dustin is coming back this week...that's what I meant.

28 pages to say the same thing over and over ?

gotta love the innerwebz

I'm thinking of taking a few weeks off from watching the games. anyone else feelin that way ? maybe we should talk about that

i normally am a huge huge huge football fan but ever since the nonsense that is the jets started this year i cant wait for basketball season.

Im done with you. You are just a close minded hater. As far as your link, go to SNY and look at any of his past press conferences. I don't do links. He has always said I NEED TO DO BETTER. He is just like Pennington was in that regard, but hey, u hated him too right? Maybe we should bring Browning Nagle back, bet you loved him.

Al's actually right here, the problem is though that we've been hearing the same old story after every single loss since the Saints game his rookie season Al-nothing has changed with this kid-he keeps making the same mistakes over and over and over again. This is not a case of being a "hater" or anything this is about being an objective observer bro. Look, Sanchez has picked up right where he left off last year, costing the Jets more than a TD a game with either his pick 6's or fumbles and INTs that LEAD to points. Who cares if he takes responsibility or not, he's a broken record at this point and nobody even cares WHAT he says-because he has lost his credibility. What's sad is it sounds like he really does not even really care and is just mouthing the words.

Felt those two teams would have went that far regardless of the QB. He did shine at times but ultimately I think we could have won it all with a better QB.

I don't disagree in fact if Favre stayed healthy in 2008 you could make an argument for that team as well.

Archived