Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The season may be over;I willl still watch it Spare us "real fans' nonsense.Youa re not better nor worse because you wish to clap while the rest of us boo. I really am tired of the "real fans" silliness. I will always root for the Jets. i'm stuck with that. But don't expect me or anyone to mindlessly watch another season of abysmal football and pretend that you have to cheer it no matter what. The product is inferior in every way. And if the decision is made to dump the coach or the GM or the scouting staff or all of them, fine. This is how they earn their living and they knew that the day they took the job. And they do in fact all deserve to get fired.

Point stands that raising what the Giants did or did not do as to To0m Coughlin has zero bearing nor relevance to the Jets' mess.

Incidentially before you break out the empty "stability and continuity" nonsense, Jerry Reese got his job when ownership decided Ernie Accorsi was not doing the job despite drafting Eli Manning. Change is not a bad thing, and staying the course with bad management gets you nowhere. The "stability" of Bradway/Tannenabum has been fool's gold. If that means buring 2013, given the unlikelihood it will get better under this regime, fine. Enough throwing good money after bad. And who ever decided to extend Sanchez into 2013 needs to be fired NOW.

Take a minute. Step back and read what I wrote. Nobody is questioning your fanhood. You sanity maybe, but not your fanhood.

I didn't say you should be happy with the season, I said that I don't believe that it's time to gut the team. If they don't turn it around you'll have a case during the offseason, but firing everybody now is a moronic proposal that solves nothing. You can jump up and down about Jerry Reese, but the Giants have plenty of sh*t on that roster and they turned it up during the playoffs twice. They have also failed to make the dance several times. I am not advocating that we give every set of losers that chance, but I am saying that they deserve the rest of the season. If you know the season is over, why don't you start betting? I mean everything has been going according to plan in 2012. The Steelers and the Saints are rolling over people. The Giants and Pats unstoppable! The Cardinals and Rams are laughingstocks.

There she is..

Weren't you saying earlier that the Texans pretty much stopped trying because the Jets posed no threat? What the hell was that??

What was that? The freakin' truth. The Texans coasted after that first TD drive, knowing they could score at will. Heck, they were later pinned at the 4 yd line, the Jets had 8 in the box KNOWING it was a run, but Foster still ran for 54 yds on that play.

They absolutely toyed with the Jets.

PRETTY ANNOYING WHEN SOMEOME DOES IT TO YOU ISN'T IT.

Not as annoying as when someone takes a statement of yours out of context and then repeats it ad nauseum whenever something happens which might support what you didn't say.

JERRY REESE > MIKE TANNEBAUM

Tanny sucks, but Reese gets far too much credit than he deserves. He has the benefit of (1) having an elite QB and (2) following a philosophy that actually wins championships in this current NFL, i.e., rushing the passer.

Reese was getting killed last year for a woeful offseason, but that is forgotten after Eli nearly throws for 5,000 yds and wins a SB, making a UDFA a household name in the process and overcoming the fact that the team had the worst rushing attack in the NFL.

Then this year he bets on a DB with TWICE blown out ACLs and lets walk his affordable replacement.

What was that? The freakin' truth. The Texans coasted after that first TD drive, knowing they could score at will. Heck, they were later pinned at the 4 yd line, the Jets had 8 in the box KNOWING it was a run, but Foster still ran for 54 yds on that play.

A man of your e-stature doesn't usually resort to hysterics.

At no point in that game were the Texans "coasting" or "toying" with the Jets. So you think they self-imposed the mercy rule after going up 7-0? Shame on you.

When you stack the line if a play breaks through it goes for 50. The safer play is to play the standard D and the guy get his 3-5 yards. You see it all the time on 3rd or 4th and short. The Texans seemed to use a bunch of misdirection stuff. It generally didn't work, but it sets up the standard stuff. The D has to be prepared for it and the lack of speed starts showing.

When you stack the line if a play breaks through it goes for 50. The safer play is to play the standard D and the guy get his 3-5 yards. You see it all the time on 3rd or 4th and short. The Texans seemed to use a bunch of misdirection stuff. It generally didn't work, but it sets up the standard stuff. The D has to be prepared for it and the lack of speed starts showing.

that plus Rex said in the presser someone didn't line up correctly.

A man of your e-stature doesn't usually resort to hysterics.

At no point in that game were the Texans "coasting" or "toying" with the Jets. So you think they self-imposed the mercy after going up 7-0? Shame on you.

10 ypc. TEN FREAKIN YARDS A CARRY!!! That's what the Texans did in the first half. They knew they could score at will on the Jets D and that the O couldn't keep up with them.

10 ypc. TEN FREAKIN YARDS A CARRY!!! That's what the Texans did in the first half. They knew they could score at will on the Jets D and that the O couldn't keep up with them.

Sweet sweet Texans. So nice to take it easy on the Jets. Nobody likes for a game to get out of hand and have a BIG lead on the road. No no no. Much rather just fiddle around and keep the home team in the game.

How much worse does he have to be than 30 of the other 31 starting QB's in the NFL?

Any if our WRs, TEs and RBs would have caught 50% of the ones they dropped where is he in the rankings then? What I am saying is everyone including Sanchez needs to step it up now. I repeat, I am not a Sanchez supporter but want him and any other Jet player to succeed.

Any if our WRs, TEs and RBs would have caught 50% of the ones they dropped where is he in the rankings then? What I am saying is everyone including Sanchez needs to step it up now. I repeat, I am not a Sanchez supporter but want him and any other Jet player to succeed.

Wanting him to succeed is irrelevant. The question is, how good is he. How many sub 50% games does he need? He's at 54% on passes under 5 yards. Thats MIND NUMBINGLY bad.

Any if our WRs, TEs and RBs would have caught 50% of the ones they dropped where is he in the rankings then?

Just think: if all those passes had been caught, his completion percentage would be a sterling 54.7% and he'd move from 32nd in the league to 31st. COMIN' FOR YA, BLAINE GABBERT.

Sweet sweet Texans. So nice to take it easy on the Jets. Nobody likes for a game to get out of hand and have a BIG lead on the road. No no no. Much rather just fiddle around and keep the home team in the game.

I liked the part where Shaub started passing with his left hand and Foster moonwalked on his runs.. so nice of them to take mercy on the helpless Jets like that.

Oh, NOW there's a lack of speed?

Never denied that. They actually addressed it. Coples, Davis. Landry. Bush. Even Bell is probably as fast as Leonhard and Smith. These guys were brought in to add some speed to the D. Thing is, the transition doesn't happen overnight. IMO, we are currently seeing the growing pains. Most of the rest of the board sees "WE ARE IN FREEFALL!!!!!"

I think the D will straighten out to be at least decent. They will have to transition the linebackers to more speed if they really want to run more 4-3, but those guys are old and overpaid anyway. I was hopeful that Mauga and Davis would get more reps as the season went on. Looks like Mauga is gone and Davis will have to.

We were lucky IMO to be in those two championship games practically all the breaks came our way- not going to give them back though

True. Last year we went 8-8 yet it was some calamity. Meanwhile, our first playoff run came off a 9-7 record. Not much of a difference between the two scenarios. Just a couple of breaks going your way.

I liked the part where Shaub started passing with his left hand and Foster moonwalked on his runs.. so nice of them to take mercy on the helpless Jets like that.

LOL. Didn't know they make trike lawnmowers.

Keep on believeing the Texans played their A game against the Jets. They played their C game at best. Shaub said that the gameplan was not to turn the ball over, yeah, the best scoring team in NFL said their goal was not to turn the ball over. Why? Because they knew the Jets had no shot otherwise.

Wanting him to succeed is irrelevant. The question is, how good is he. How many sub 50% games does he need? He's at 54% on passes under 5 yards. Thats MIND NUMBINGLY bad.

Lets see what happens this Sunday against the Colts. In my mind the question is can he pick up his game? Is he capable of doing that...We will see soon.

Archived