Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

Peyton Manning played with Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Ken Dilger, Edgerrin James; Dan Marino had Mark Duper and Mark Clayton.

That does not fit into his more naked Tebow agenda.

I almost spit my beer on my computer when he claimed that Mannjng and Marino had no talent around them!

Too funny

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost spit my beer on my computer when he claimed that Mannjng and Marino had no talent around them!

Too funny

LOL.

Arguing football and calling people morons on the computer while drinking alone on a Monday night.

Not angry at all...

LOL.

Arguing football and calling people morons on the computer while drinking alone on a Monday night.

Not angry at all...

Gotta admit, got me there.

Not sure I'm drinking though; having a beer not really a wider, but good one nonetheless.

Still waiting, your Tebow boy needs you help, he is really sh*tting the bed big time on your behalf

Lol, another one.

Yeah, I really need the win on a Jets message board.

You really pegged me,

All I asked was that you backup your claim that other QB's take similar offensive crap and are successful.

You gave me arguably the best QB of all time and nobody else.

It's all good brother, all good.

Lol, humor is not lost, every time I read your post I laugh really hard. Thanks, please keep posting.

Still waiting...

Back it up, lets hear some examples, I will up it to a dime, come on.

You think? Lol!!!!

Too funny

and not a single statistic or argument other than "YOUR WRONG" was made this day

Yeah, but back when we had Pennington all anybody ever said was "Why can't we just get a few great games out of our QB instead of this constant mediocrity?" Well, not everybody. eCurb and BZ loved him unconditionally.

This I'm on board with. While I agree Sanchez sucks and his occasional glimmers can be maddening, I'll still take a QB who puts up a legitimately impressive QB performance over one who I hate to watch each and every week, win or lose, like I did with Chad.

and not a single statistic or argument other than "YOUR WRONG" was made this day

Help me out here Einstein, since I am not saying he is wrong, but rather I am asking him to support his statement with examples, what stats am I supposed to give??

OK, here you go genius, here is my stat: 0

0 current examples to support his statement.

Hows that stat working for you Einstein?

And remember, Einstein was a genius, so I am calling you a genius. I am not sure you are a genius, but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

There are problems surrounding him. However, as I've said again and again, when he has time to throw, and a WR is open, he still often doesn't make the play.

The truth is, you will never accept an evaluation of Sanchez, because barring us trading for Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald, you'll say he's got crap around him.

Why doesn't that work both ways then? How can we evaluate Jeremy Kerley without Aaron Rodgers throwing to him?

EY all Im saying is I think you take it to an extreme. Im not asking for the best Superstar at every position like some over react and say. But we do not have one player at any positon thats even considered good. In Sanchez first 2 years with the Jets when he had decent talent and a good running game he threw a really nice deep ball now it seems like hes never getting in any kind of rhythm at all and yes sometimes that does effect timing. Jets fans thing just because Sanchez misses one deep pass to Cromartie which happens to be a very low percentage pass the world is coming to an end for Sanchez. It would be nice to see him get those opportunities more than once every 2 games but he does not. Im not trying to say the kid is playing good because hes not but that goes hand in hand with those around him.

How am I painting posters here as racist??

I did no such thing, if you want to kick me out, kick me out.

Funny thing is I see tons of posts calling Sanchez slur type names regarding his Mexican heritage, and yet never see anywhere near the threat towards those posters.

You most certainly did. All the allusions to his ancestors have been tongue-in-cheek or even affectionate. If you have ever seen a serious post blasting Sanchez because he's Mexican I'd love to see it, because I haven't read a post by anyone here or anywhere else that brands Sanchez as being bad because of any ethnic reasons. Doubt you have either but then admitting so wouldn't accomplish your goal of trying to put others on the defensive for stances they haven't taken.

Until then cut that crap out. It has no place here.

EY all Im saying is I think you take it to an extreme. Im not asking for the best Superstar at every position like some over react and say. But we do not have one player at any positon thats even considered good. In Sanchez first 2 years with the Jets when he had decent talent and a good running game he threw a really nice deep ball now it seems like hes never getting in any kind of rhythm at all and yes sometimes that does effect timing. Jets fans thing just because Sanchez misses one deep pass to Cromartie which happens to be a very low percentage pass the world is coming to an end for Sanchez. It would be nice to see him get those opportunities more than once every 2 games but he does not. Im not trying to say the kid is playing good because hes not but that goes hand in hand with those around him.

And if my opinion were based on nothing but this season, you may have a point. But, it's not. And Sanchez has had better weapons at times, and really wasn't any better. You were able to point to "throwing a pretty good deep ball" his first two years. So, in all the things a QB has to do, that's pretty much what we've seen as a positive. Ok. You win that round. But, if that's all a QB does well... He sucks. Sanchez has been one of the worst QBs in the league since he came into the league. Every stat backs this up. You're basically giving him a pass forever, since he'll never have the kind of talent around him you deem acceptable. Also, no one is killing him solely for the Cromartie throw, but it's not the only one this year. He overthrew Shillens on an easy TD on a deep ball, and he underthrew Kerley on a completed deep ball that had he led him, would have been an easy TD. His good throws seem more a product of luck than the other way around.

Bottom line, Mark Sanchez has never looked like a good QB for any stretch of his career. You'd think a guy who is one could string together 2-3 very good games every now and again. He never has.

incidentally Rodgers had very pedestrian #'s this year until last night. o-line gave him more time than they had all year and voila! He suddenly looked super again.

No he did not.

If Sanchez had the same numbers as Rodgers heading into Sunday there would be page after page about the awesome turnaround he's made in his career. To say nothing that 3 of his 5 games (now 4 of 6 games) have been played against the league's #1, #2, #3, and #4 defenses.

Even with worse OL play than Sanchez has had to deal with, even with all the key drops from Finley others - that Sanchez apologists would have us believe only happens to Sanchez - as well as his #1 target being injured most of the year and an awful ground attack, he was still completing about 70% of his passes and had a 2.5:1 TD:INT ratio.

With those numbers, heading into his 6th game you'd be calling Sanchez a top-5 QB. When it's Rodgers with they're "pedestrian" numbers.

Hell, people were calling week 1 against the Bills a "great" performance and he coughed up the ball 3 times against arguably the worst defense in the league, while throwing to receivers open enough to catch a TD on underthrown passes.

Peyton Manning, Dan Marino all had sh*t talent all around them and still made their team great. Hell, look at what's happening with Rodgers now, no talent and still putting up numbers that blow Sanchez out of the water. What about Tony Romo, he's on a degrading team and is still putting up good passing numbers. Sanchez sucks, he's no Trent Dilfer, which says a lot, seeing as how Trent got it done with a little bit less talent on offense.

Also, number one defense and number one running game is crap talent? You have got to be kidding me? Sanchez has had a top 5 defense and top 5 running game for two years and still sucks. No talent you put around that kid is going to change anything on offense unless we get a beast running game again and then we can just not put the ball in his hands and well be good. Much like what we were doing for his first two years.

The examples your making here are ridiculous claiming Manning and Marino had no talent around them ?

Peyton Manning had 2 Hall of Fame WR's throughout most of his career a Hall of Fame Running back his rookie season who was replaced by a borderline HOF player in Edgerrin James and you claim thats sh*t talent ?

Your also Claiming Tony Romo has sh*t talent ? Are you serious ?

If you want to claim Sanchez sucks thats fine just dont use the examples you used above.

Name me one team in the NFL right now who has worse talent than the Jets on Offense. Just one. Hell name me one offense that has a WR corp with less than 100 total catches in the NFL. Im sorry Sanchez is not good enough to turn total crap into gold but neither are any of the other QB's in this league. You put any QB in this league in this offense and you will have very close to the same sh*t you have now. As great as Aaron Rodgers is if he was drafted by the Jets we would have destroyed him just like we are doing with Sanchez and the problem goes way deeper than just talent.

EY all Im saying is I think you take it to an extreme. Im not asking for the best Superstar at every position like some over react and say. But we do not have one player at any positon thats even considered good.

I thought this was cute. EY takes it to the extreme but Smash is totally level headed.

I thought this was cute. EY takes it to the extreme but Smash is totally level headed.

this coming from MR Extreme himself. I was talking about a specific situation ,.... god for bid we should ask for a few talented players on this offense and strike me down dead if I dare say a few pro bowlers like most of the good offenses in this league trot out onto the field.

I wonder how Sanchez would do with Roddy White, Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez, and Micheal Turner ?

Peyton Manning, Dan Marino all had sh*t talent all around them and still made their team great. Hell, look at what's happening with Rodgers now, no talent and still putting up numbers that blow Sanchez out of the water. What about Tony Romo, he's on a degrading team and is still putting up good passing numbers. Sanchez sucks, he's no Trent Dilfer, which says a lot, seeing as how Trent got it done with a little bit less talent on offense.

Also, number one defense and number one running game is crap talent? You have got to be kidding me? Sanchez has had a top 5 defense and top 5 running game for two years and still sucks. No talent you put around that kid is going to change anything on offense unless we get a beast running game again and then we can just not put the ball in his hands and well be good. Much like what we were doing for his first two years.

Marino and Manning had sh*t talent? You must be joking right?

this coming from MR Extreme himself. I was talking about a specific situation ,.... god for bid we should ask for a few talented players on this offense and strike me down dead if I dare say a few pro bowlers like most of the good offenses in this league trot out onto the field.

I wonder how Sanchez would do with Roddy White, Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez, and Micheal Turner ?

Most. Level. Headed. Fan. On. The. Board.

Best I'd be able to come up with is the irrefutable, that Marvin Harrison wouldn't have been Marvin Harrison if Sanchez was his QB. Ditto Duper & Clayton. Probably just hear a bunch of noise about the lack of a running game.

But Santonio Holmes + Chaz Schilens + Shonn Greene > Marvin Harrison + Reggie Wayne + Edgerrin James...

ok I can't even touch that one other than laugh at it.

Most. Level. Headed. Fan. On. The. Board.

You. Didn't. Answer. The. Question.

Or is that too much talent for Jets fans who claim (with a wise ass tone) Sanchez cant succeed unless he has pro bowlers all around him. You know like most of the good to great QB's suffer from.

No he did not.

If Sanchez had the same numbers as Rodgers heading into Sunday there would be page after page about the awesome turnaround he's made in his career. To say nothing that 3 of his 5 games (now 4 of 6 games) have been played against the league's #1, #2, #3, and #4 defenses.

Even with worse OL play than Sanchez has had to deal with, even with all the key drops from Finley others - that Sanchez apologists would have us believe only happens to Sanchez - as well as his #1 target being injured most of the year and an awful ground attack, he was still completing about 70% of his passes and had a 2.5:1 TD:INT ratio.

With those numbers, heading into his 6th game you'd be calling Sanchez a top-5 QB. When it's Rodgers with they're "pedestrian" numbers.

Hell, people were calling week 1 against the Bills a "great" performance and he coughed up the ball 3 times against arguably the worst defense in the league, while throwing to receivers open enough to catch a TD on underthrown passes.

Yes he did.

Chicago - 219 1 TD 1 INT

@ Seattle - 223 0 TD 0 INT

@ Indy - 235 3 TD 1 INT

If you think those aren't pedestrian stats for Rodgers you're wrong. He was even asked after the Houston game about the criticism he's been taking this year.

I'm not saying Sanchez can aspire to be Rodgers. What I'm saying is that even the best in the league has down games when he's not being given time to throw the ball and victimized by drops.

You. Didn't. Answer. The. Question.

Or is that too much talent for Jets fans who claim (with a wise ass tone) Sanchez cant succeed unless he has pro bowlers all around him. You know like most of the good to great QB's suffer from.

Oh my bad. Sanchez with Atl's weapons would look like an inaccurate QB, who cant read a defense pre-snap, who locks on to his WR's, cant throw them open, cant lead them, has no feel for the pocket and cant sense any pressure.

Better?

I think the real question is whether or not you think it's worth investing another several years in Sanchez to even find out.

well heres the deal, if Sanchez can not produce with better talent around him the solution is easy we ship him off, cut trade whatever. Keep in mind if we do get some talent in here and Sanchez fails at least we bring in a new young QB with talent in place. Unlike we have done in the past.

Archived