Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sad sad child you still havnt looked up the word I told you too.

BTW you do remember that palmerwas sitting on his couch last year thinking he was retired. That maybeeee has something to do with his poor performance last year.

What the f are u talking about??

This is what happens when you smoke crack and post!

Sanchez still sucks, but I will say this: If he corrects his NFL worst off-target incompletion rate, he'll be a good QB this season the rest of the way.

I have no clue how he does that, but did seem to only have 2 off-target incompletions against the Colts.

Sanchez still sucks, but I will say this: If he corrects his NFL worst off-target incompletion rate, he'll be a good QB this season the rest of the way.

I have no clue how he does that, but did seem to only have 2 off-target incompletions against the Colts.

The only way he does that and most QB's do is if the offensive line keeps him clean like they did yesterday and there is some running game to keep the defenses honest.

Sweet sassy molassy, how the hell could there possibly be THIS MUCH to say about Sanchez sucking? I didn't even realize how much I was missing out on here.

Have we officially been Chadwicked?

Possibly. The problem seems to be that for Sanchez, his highs are higher than Chad's and his lows are waaaayyyy lower than him.

Possibly. The problem seems to be that for Sanchez, his highs are higher than Chad's and his lows are waaaayyyy lower than him.

I don't know about them being any lower, they're simply more frequently occurring lows. Just look at any one of his numerous playoff losses for a reminder of how truly awful Chad was capable of performing. Or what I have to imagine has to be some sort of NFL record for streak of consecutive games ending with a game-costing Pick 6 during that lovely 2007 season of his. The main difference was Chad was smart enough to know to go out of his way to put together the exact kind of game we saw out of Mark this week every single time the Jets played some dog sh*t defense.

I don't know about them being any lower, they're simply more frequently occurring lows. Just look at any one of his numerous playoff losses for a reminder of how truly awful Chad was capable of performing. Or what I have to imagine has to be some sort of NFL record for streak of consecutive games ending with a game-costing Pick 6 during that lovely 2007 season of his. The main difference was Chad was smart enough to know to go out of his way to put together the exact kind of game we saw out of Mark this week every single time the Jets played some dog sh*t defense.

Just another reason to hate Curtis Martin.

I'm starting to warm up to Sanchez a bit. I know it was the Colts. But I think that having Hill, and Keller back to go with Kerley is what this passing game needed. Hill is going to be a BEAST. Plus having Holmes out I believe is going to help the passing game as well. It was wierd to watch a game and not have Holmes dropping passes and pointing out that the pass was too high, too low or too hard. lol

Chad was more consistent, Sanchez has way more outliers. Both were boring as sh*t and they're not even comparable statistically. The problem is that Sanchez plays well maybe 15-20% of the time, good enough not to lose the game maybe another 15-20% of the time, and then the other 60-70% of the time he is pure sh*t.

Dude, your manlove for David Garrard is pathetic. If he wasn't friendly to you in a cigar bar once, you would never bring his name up.

BTW - David Garrard sucks ass.

Thats why JiF loves him so much..guess he was REALLY friendly in that cigar bar.

Chad was more consistent, Sanchez has way more outliers. Both were boring as sh*t and they're not even comparable statistically. The problem is that Sanchez plays well maybe 15-20% of the time, good enough not to lose the game maybe another 15-20% of the time, and then the other 60-70% of the time he is pure sh*t.

I don't disagree with this analysis, but the question is how do we ever win. We win over 56% of the games, and he only plays well or good enough not to lose in 30-40%. That means in 16-26% of the games we win he plays like pure sh*t. Pretty impressive.

I don't disagree with this analysis, but the question is how do we ever win. We win over 56% of the games, and he only plays well or good enough not to lose in 30-40%. That means in 16-26% of the games we win he plays like pure sh*t. Pretty impressive.

It's very impressive and even more a testament to Rex, the defense, and STs. I've stated several times over that I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Rex just yet and that's exactly why.

The only way he does that and most QB's do is if the offensive line keeps him clean like they did yesterday and there is some running game to keep the defenses honest.

Sanchez isn't very accurate when he does have time. That's the actual problem.

Yesterday proves that if you play the worst run defense in the league, and ask Sanchez to do almost nothing, we can be successful.

Would be great if we could win that way each week. History shows we can't.

Bottom line, if Sanchez has to throw 40-50 times a game, he sucks..hell, most QB's would. If he can hold it down to 20ish, he is an above average QB. A running game is the cure-all.

2 TDs and no INTs is good. But, 11 completions on 18 attempts for 82 yards with a long of 12 and a 4.5 average is absolutely not. That's called hiding the QB.

Too bad we couldn't put Chad's brain in Sanchez' head. It's hard to compare their skill sets.

All I could say is it wouldn't hurt Sanchez to have Chrebet and Coles running routes and Curtis Martin (recent addition to the HOF congrats.), Lamont Jordan, and a FB who catches 60-80 passes (Richie Anderson)....yeah, hard to compare when our FB caught more passes in one season that the entire roster full of WRs this year. lmao. But whatever.....no matter.

I'm only looking at one point of reference right now:

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gilette Stadium Foxboro,MA

17jets5-span-articleLarge.jpg

Last two games @ Pats

32 for 51 62.7% 5 TD 0 INT 114 rat.

So, we'll see what happens.

2 TDs and no INTs is good. But, 11 completions on 18 attempts for 82 yards with a long of 12 and a 4.5 average is absolutely not. That's called hiding the QB.

To be fair, there were some (to whatever extent they could be in that game) important throws in this game and he made them. They may have hidden him, but it wasn't out of necessity. There was no reason to expose him. He had 7 incompletions? I know one was a screen to Powell that he purposely put on the ground because it was sniffed out. One was to Kerley where he threw it early (the opposite of what he usually does) and Kerley wasn't in his break yet. Looked like Sanchez had the ball on target and they weren't on the same page. Not sure of the others, but there weren't that many he left on the field compared to normal.

That seems pretty realistic, no?

Yes. Yet they win. How do they do that with such are poor RB, washed up D, no good drafts in the last 5 years and no depth? Is it all downfield blocking?

Sanchez isn't very accurate when he does have time. That's the actual problem.

Yesterday proves that if you play the worst run defense in the league, and ask Sanchez to do almost nothing, we can be successful.

Would be great if we could win that way each week. History shows we can't.

He made some good throws in the game and some in the clutch.

Hey i have not been a big fan of his play this season but one has to give credit where its due. And yesterday was a good performance.

Archived