Unofficial Game Thread- Baltimore Colts vs. Titans of New York

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I care. People on the internet are going to act dumb because of this. AND THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.

People on the internet act dumb about everything. But yeah, I hear what you're saying, but I'll enjoy it for the time being and accept the fact that as this week goes on, there will be many using this as proof positive of why Sanchez is actually great, and all he needed was the return of Hill and Keller. The awfulness of the Colts be damned, it's all about the weapons!

When Sanchez turns into 2007 Eli Manning and we win the Super Bowl, my face is going to look mighty red.

Well, the 2007 Eli sucked during the regular season, actually worse than prior year. Still better than 2012 Sanchez, but still.

But still, do you want to stop watching? This game at least gives a reason to watch next week.

Well, the 2007 Eli sucked during the regular season, actually worse than prior year. Still better than 2012 Sanchez, but still.

But still, do you want to stop watching? This game at least gives a reason to watch next week.

Of course I'm going to keep watching. The season isn't over in the sense that we'll keep beating up on weak sisters and Sanchez will keep handing the game to any team with a pulse. It's like having Chad back, only handsomer!

Archived