Green Bay Packers: Most overrated team in the history of Overrated Teams

BlackDynamite

Another hole stomped in the Pack by the G-Men

Shocked that all the "experts" this morning were sweatin' the Packers, like the Giants sweat them. It was so obvious last year that Giants are on another level. It's like everyone forgot that beating.

G-Men: The most underrated team in the league

The Meat Packers: The most overrated in a long --- time......

BD

Any chance you and Blackout are related?

Who is that? I thought this place was just me and my audience......

Great factoid from tonight's game:

The only two teams to go 5-5 in the red zone in a game this season?

The New York Giants and YOUR New York Football Jets (Indy game)

BD

Sadly, I don't think there's much preventing the Giants from winning another Super Bowl. The AFC is a joke (the fact that the Jets can even still be in the conversation shows how terrible it is) and who's better in the NFC? Maybe Atlanta? Sure, any given Sunday and all that, but really, who's going to beat them once they get over their usual November swoon?

I wouldn't care, but the fans are ****ing unbearable.

And the worst case scenario typically plays out. Giants will win another Super Bowl, Jets will go 6-10 with a front office that will pick up the next great side show and say the team improved. Yeah. Great days to be a Jets fan.

With a win over the Redskins next week, the division is theirs

Sadly, I don't think there's much preventing the Giants from winning another Super Bowl. The AFC is a joke (the fact that the Jets can even still be in the conversation shows how terrible it is) and who's better in the NFC? Maybe Atlanta? Sure, any given Sunday and all that, but really, who's going to beat them once they get over their usual November swoon?

I wouldn't care, but the fans are ****ing unbearable.

And the worst case scenario typically plays out. Giants will win another Super Bowl, Jets will go 6-10 with a front office that will pick up the next great side show and say the team improved. Yeah. Great days to be a Jets fan.

With a win over the Skins next week, the division is theirs. They can definitely take the Eagles game off, rest some guys.....

BD

Another hole stomped in the Pack by the G-Men

Shocked that all the "experts" this morning were sweatin' the Packers, like the Giants sweat them. It was so obvious last year that Giants are on another level. It's like everyone forgot that beating.

G-Men: The most underrated team in the league

The Meat Packers: The most overrated in a long --- time......

BD

Blackout approves of this message

Archived