The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the game all! Enjoyed all your humor and barbs. Sorry if I was inactive for long stretches - I seriously underestimated how much attention a quality game demanded, I've been fairly busy, and as a first time player without a clue I often didn't think I had much to add. If I play again, I'll be sure to post more as I slowly climb the steep mafia learning curve. Anyway it was fun, it's a good game and I'd like to learn the strategy. Hope to play again sometime.

Sincerely,

Wombat's Brother, or Mike

... The fog has subsided

Thanks for the game all! Enjoyed all your humor and barbs. Sorry if I was inactive for long stretches - I seriously underestimated how much attention a quality game demanded, I've been fairly busy, and as a first time player without a clue I often didn't think I had much to add. If I play again, I'll be sure to post more as I slowly climb the steep mafia learning curve. Anyway it was fun, hope to play again sometime.

Sincerely,

... The fog has subsided

I knew it all along.

verbal was right. I will not be back. So, celebrate.

Kae: I am sorry for overreacting, but your game was lopsided. Town had more power roles, scum had no fake claims, and what was a 50% chance was 2 time happening in 8 night phases. 75%. You also confirmed the cop and got two mafia killed, and rushed a deadline. It felt like you honestly didn't want scum to have a chance.

I know you all make fun of DMers, and I am not the best player, but I am far better than you all assume. I don't even want to bother making a case when I just get ignoed and mocked.

That being said, so long JN mafia, and gfy.

Also, lynch pac for me lots.

AnuX7.gif

Thanks for the game all! Enjoyed all your humor and barbs. Sorry if I was inactive for long stretches - I seriously underestimated how much attention a quality game demanded, I've been fairly busy, and as a first time player without a clue I often didn't think I had much to add. If I play again, I'll be sure to post more as I slowly climb the steep mafia learning curve. Anyway it was fun, it's a good game and I'd like to learn the strategy. Hope to play again sometime.

Sincerely,

... The fog has subsided

You gay like your brother?

Archived