Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone help me out and explain who peach is? Where the hell did Leelou reveal? I looked but did not see it. Too tired and gotta eat.

Peach = Sakaea.

Seriously? I said I'd be gone until 3. I'm the vig.

Here is the quote you requested Gordo. Try to keep up.

Holy sh*t, you really do think it all revolves around you, don't you? So I committed to a vote on Sakaea because you "nibbled" on it? Your first sentence is the only thing correct - I took ownership of my nudge and placed my vote accordingly. Full stop. The rest is your bullsh*t.

Waaayyyyyy too late for that - you flopped a few times already, and I'm sure you'll continue to do so. I'm starting to get a huge scum vibe from your play today. I feel like you're 'acting the normal Ape' while infusing some self conscious statements like this one in there.

He feels abandoned when people remove a vote from him. Let's kill Chango. He's scum. You no-go anywhere else.

Holy sh*t, you really do think it all revolves around you, don't you? So I committed to a vote on Sakaea because you "nibbled" on it? Your first sentence is the only thing correct - I took ownership of my nudge and placed my vote accordingly. Full stop. The rest is your bullsh*t.

Waaayyyyyy too late for that - you flopped a few times already, and I'm sure you'll continue to do so. I'm starting to get a huge scum vibe from your play today. I feel like you're 'acting the normal Ape' while infusing some self conscious statements like this one in there.

I'm always self conscious about how I undermine my own cases.

Vote: Ape

Not really scum hunting...see no reason to keep him around.

Really?

So you couldn't get your narrative driven hindsight case to stick, so you are going with this?

On D1 I was prepared to press the typically inactive lurker types. I voted Leelou, and pressed Lily, and voted Sakeaa, albeit that was part in jest. Pac was lynched while I wasn't around, as discussed already.

On D2 I came in again leading with a vote on Leelou, then you dropped your garbage case on me, and frankly it was so scummy I thought you might have been doing it as a trap. Given you know my tells about as good as anyone, it became a wifom for me about whether you were serious or not. So I pressed back at you, to see how you reacted. You didn't really react at all - which told me you didn't want to get exposed by debating facts vs. your narrative. So I stayed on you, and dug deeper into your play and that of a couple others.

Listed in my FOS. 4 people. Each of whom I'm working on as much as I have availability for.

Yet you accuse me of not scum hunting? You are guilty of that more than I. You bandwagoned Sakeaa when Pac was actually in jeopardy, and then led off today with a narrative indicting everyone else that voted Sak, particularly me when my vote was the most blatant of joke votes.

Now it appears you aren't even reading. Since you've breezed right over my casing, accused me of not scum hunting.

I'm always self conscious about how I undermine my own cases.

Really?

So you couldn't get your narrative driven hindsight case to stick, so you are going with this?

On D1 I was prepared to press the typically inactive lurker types. I voted Leelou, and pressed Lily, and voted Sakeaa, albeit that was part in jest. Pac was lynched while I wasn't around, as discussed already.

On D2 I came in again leading with a vote on Leelou, then you dropped your garbage case on me, and frankly it was so scummy I thought you might have been doing it as a trap. Given you know my tells about as good as anyone, it became a wifom for me about whether you were serious or not. So I pressed back at you, to see how you reacted. You didn't really react at all - which told me you didn't want to get exposed by debating facts vs. your narrative. So I stayed on you, and dug deeper into your play and that of a couple others.

Listed in my FOS. 4 people. Each of whom I'm working on as much as I have availability for.

Yet you accuse me of not scum hunting? You are guilty of that more than I. You bandwagoned Sakeaa when Pac was actually in jeopardy, and then led off today with a narrative indicting everyone else that voted Sak, particularly me when my vote was the most blatant of joke votes.

Now it appears you aren't even reading. Since you've breezed right over my casing, accused me of not scum hunting.

You no scum hunt...you want to lynch town...I put a theory forward...and I'm right...you scum.

So here's my thought on this JC/Ape thing. This is meta, so if you don't like that in this instance, EAD.

They rarely have town on town violence together. When they get this deep into a battle, usually at least one is scum. Could this be a bus play? Perhaps, but then we'd still nail scum here.

I think we need both run up today.

Now they are both at 3 votes, with 6 to lynch.

So here's my thought on this JC/Ape thing. This is meta, so if you don't like that in this instance, EAD.

They rarely have town on town violence together. When they get this deep into a battle, usually at least one is scum. Could this be a bus play? Perhaps, but then we'd still nail scum here.

You Cuco...nice plan.

You no scum hunt...you want to lynch town...I put a theory forward...and I'm right...you scum.

Prove I'm not scum hunting. What is the premise for saying I want to lynch town? Because I'm voting you? That's wifom.

You put one theory out that is riddled with opportunistic narrative, the SAME thing you always say I do as scum. Yet that's not part of your case here.

I'm doing what I always do. Except, I'm basically treating D2 as if it were D1, since i missed the minute amount of actual game play on D1. You'll forgive me if I don't have the whole game figured out.... Yet.

Spoken like someone insulating himself from adding fuel to a town-on-town situation.

This is the type of subtle sh*t I look for.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

I still don't know wtf JC is up to, but this post by Verbal REEKS. This is why it is best to just blind lynch Verbal.

Waaayyyyyy too late for that - you flopped a few times already, and I'm sure you'll continue to do so.

Spoken like someone insulating himself from adding fuel to a town-on-town situation.

This is the type of subtle sh*t I look for.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

I still don't know wtf JC is up to, but this post by Verbal REEKS. This is why it is best to just blind lynch Verbal.

God I'm good.

I dont know what JC's actual agenda is here, I figured I should wait until more people see his case before shredding it. If he's making a play against me as scum, it'll become clear with some back and forth. Don't wan to blow up his trap, if it is one and he's town. You seem tentative about getting caught in it.

I'll note that you don't seem to want to do any thinking on your own, you are waiting to see what the majority does when the game picks back up, and that you've endorsed (but not voted) his narrative-driven case that takes complete advantage of how things look upon hindsight with the actual context of what was going on at the time stripped away in place of his spin.

Im ok voting Ape.

Just looked back and feel good about him dying. Just sucks for the game play. Games gonna draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!

Archived