Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, AVM? Objections?

Oui.

Do not kill me mon amie. Zink of ze children...and how zeir lives shall but without awesomeness if ze greatest individual to ever grace ze mafia goodness were to be shot?

And afterall...c'est Mercredi (Wednesday) mon amie. How could you kill ze AwesomeVM on Mercredi?!

Oui.

Do not kill me mon amie. Zink of ze children...and how zeir lives shall but without awesomeness if ze greatest individual to ever grace ze mafia goodness were to be shot?

And afterall...c'est Mercredi (Wednesday) mon amie. How could you kill ze AwesomeVM on Mercredi?!

greatest post of All time.^

Oui.

Where is Nol when you need him? Well, I want to shoot someone. How about Kae or someone else?

I'm targeting Crusher, or myself. WIFOM for scum.

I'd shoot AVM, I'm reading about the movie (never seen it) and there's a character that is mistaken for a frenchman or something like that. Anyway, its an easy fake PR to make up, that would scream obvious townie. Claiming vanilla and doing the "shoot me, but please don't shoot me" thing is WIFOM. I'd get rid of it, getting rid of the 80 WIFOM worked out well.

Other option is Lily. I can't see how there's 2 post restrictions in the town... and yes Lily, having to have to vote a certain way that is out of your control is no different that having to have to sound french... it is a restriction on your posting.

Lily has made 2 obvious looking bus votes. AVM has just plain avoided all relevant trains.

At the end of the day, do what you want.

Please don't talk down to me, Ape. I have the opinion that it's not a post restriction. I can say anything I want to say. I'll concede that it's a voting restriction, I guess. But my opinion is just as valid as yours.

Please don't talk down to me, Ape. I have the opinion that it's not a post restriction. I can say anything I want to say. I'll concede that it's a voting restriction, I guess. But my opinion is just as valid as yours.

Votes are made via post. Your votes are restricted. It is a post restriction.

Not sure why you are hellbent on arguing the semantics of it. We all heard your reveal. We all see you only surfacing every time I mention your name now. We get it.

I don't see why you're hellbent on being a pompous ass. I don't have your vocabulary, but I think I got those words right.

I don't usually talk much during night phase, as a general rule. I don't have a clue who the last scum is (assuming there are only 3 in a 13 player game) so I'm not contributing to the discussion to help Leelou decide. I'd lean away from JC, Kae, Hess and me, though. I feel sorry for whoever it is, being saddled with Pac and 80 as teammates, and I'd find it hilarious if it was you.

Where is Nol when you need him? Well, I want to shoot someone. How about Kae or someone else?

Srsly. I'm going to say shoot anyone but myself, but something about a wifom. C'est la vie.

I'm targeting Crusher, or myself. WIFOM for scum.

I'd shoot AVM, I'm reading about the movie (never seen it) and there's a character that is mistaken for a frenchman or something like that. Anyway, its an easy fake PR to make up, that would scream obvious townie. Claiming vanilla and doing the "shoot me, but please don't shoot me" thing is WIFOM. I'd get rid of it, getting rid of the 80 WIFOM worked out well.

Other option is Lily. I can't see how there's 2 post restrictions in the town... and yes Lily, having to have to vote a certain way that is out of your control is no different that having to have to sound french... it is a restriction on your posting.

Lily has made 2 obvious looking bus votes. AVM has just plain avoided all relevant trains.

At the end of the day, do what you want.

The bolded part, I understand mon ami. The italics? Not sure wtf your monkey logic is going for there. I don't know what you'd expect anyone to do as roleless getting ready to potentially be shot. I never said shoot me please you idiot -- simply stated that I'm not a power role. You're stretching here.

I don't see why you're hellbent on being a pompous ass. I don't have your vocabulary, but I think I got those words right.

I don't usually talk much during night phase, as a general rule. I don't have a clue who the last scum is (assuming there are only 3 in a 13 player game) so I'm not contributing to the discussion to help Leelou decide. I'd lean away from JC, Kae, Hess and me, though. I feel sorry for whoever it is, being saddled with Pac and 80 as teammates, and I'd find it hilarious if it was you.

No defense from mon amour?

What pain is this, so great?!

As Madeleine de Scudery said best, L'amour fait les plus grandes douceurs et les plus sensibles infortunes de la vie.

</3

Wats taking so long?

Such great betrayal of one as great as I takes time, mon bon ami.

Just remember...when you kill me you kill all zat's good in ze world: Democracy, love, crepes, and of course...the menage a troi.

You read zat right. You kill me and ze laws of physics forbid zree ways*.

*It should be known zat as the laws of physics don't apply to Crusher, he can still have a zree way. Zough he's happily married, so he probably won't be trying. So like I said...no one....

**Ze fact zat said repercussions don't effect Pac or 80 is not indicative of AwesomeVM's alignment. It is not ze fault of AwesomeVM, ze laws of physics, or Emperor Napoleon that 80 is scared of ze women and Pac scares away ze women.

Alas...it matters not, mon amis...

As ze great Voltaire once said, "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which ze established authorities are wrong"

Ze ape says I am ze scum. I tell you I am not! C'est la vie in a game of mafia with ze ape....c'est la vie...

Such great betrayal of one as great as I takes time, mon bon ami.

Just remember...when you kill me you kill all zat's good in ze world: Democracy, love, crepes, and of course...the menage a troi.

You read zat right. You kill me and ze laws of physics forbid zree ways*.

*It should be known zat as the laws of physics don't apply to Crusher, he can still have a zree way. Zough he's happily married, so he probably won't be trying. So like I said...no one....

**Ze fact zat said repercussions don't effect Pac or 80 is not indicative of AwesomeVM's alignment. It is not ze fault of AwesomeVM, ze laws of physics, or Emperor Napoleon that 80 is scared of ze women and Pac scares away ze women.

From your commentary...you most likely are another scum...with that...I doubt Crusher needs to look for a unicorn....

It was the dead of night. Everyone else was in bed, but Inspector Sidney Wang examined the wine glasses that were to be used at the next dinner. He was looking for traces of poison, but found none. One of the glasses had some sort of sticky substance on its stem, however.

"What meaning of this?" Wang whispered to himself.

Wang never found out. As he placed the glass back in the cupboard, stroking his beard and contemplating the sticky substance, a hole opened in the ceiling and something flashed above his head. Wang felt the wind of the falling object and tried to dodge, but unfortunately, his reflexes were not as good as they had been in his youth. An unblunted rapier pierced his skull and didn't stop until it was buried in his head and spine, impaling him, only about one foot of blade remaining above his head and below the hilt.

MurderByDeath10.jpg

Sakaea, Sidney Wang, Town Poison Disabler has been killed.

It is now Day 3. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Archived