Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is not town. That is for sure. So she is either a sk or Vig with % kill? Maybe she is scum with a % kill to go along with the poisoner they must have since we had a de=poisoner?

I am town. That's for sure. If there is a % I don't know about it. I shot at 80 N1 and AVM last night.

Unvote

Vote hess

Bold!

So we are going to vote Hess because with two scum left they decided he would sacrifice himself to take you outta the game? They must felt that you are dissolving their wifom and have found breadcrumbng in the bowels of their false narrative and since you used deductive reasoning and your ability to draw them outta hiding by creating a reverse de-polarized gauntlet of reactionary post they have no other choice but throw half their team under the bus to take you out?

So we are going to vote Hess because with two scum left they decided he would sacrifice himself to take you outta the game? They must felt that you are dissolving their wifom and have found breadcrumbng in the bowels of their false narrative and since you used deductive reasoning and your ability to draw them outta hiding by creating a reverse de-polarized gauntlet of reactionary post they have no other choice but throw half their team under the bus to take you out?

this is correct. I cannot lie anymore.

unvote vote Hess

You act Ape better than Ape.

Archived