Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys Im really sorry I was out all day helping my mom buy a car and now I have dealership headache lol. I wish I was here for these last 5 + pages lol I would have had a lot of fun with it for sure. Thanks for the kind words, scum played a great game and the fact is I could not find them all game until it was too late. :)

guys Im really sorry I was out all day helping my mom buy a car and now I have dealership headache lol. I wish I was here for these last 5 + pages lol I would have had a lot of fun with it for sure. Thanks for the kind words, scum played a great game and the fact is I could not find them all game until it was too late. :)

You have every right to be pissed about character reveals, too. That screwed you up and wasn't right, IMHO.

I'd be more congratulatory if you had the common decency to kill me early.

You have every right to be pissed about character reveals, too. That screwed you up and wasn't right, IMHO.

I'd be more congratulatory if you had the common decency to kill me early.

If you don't have a PR, SMC is town and BG loves Chad Pennington.

But I am town.

I'm getting ready to submit my protections so as not to make it easy for scum.

God Bless you, Giants fan-SMC. You have had me laughing all day.

I'll put a dollar in the Paypal account of your choice if you kill me tonight.

I was going to say deal, I want a free taco. Then I realized if I did that, Pac wins.

Pac can't win, Slats. He just can't.

God Bless you, Giants fan-SMC. You have had me laughing all day.

I was going to say deal, I want a free taco. Then I realized if I did that, Pac wins.

Pac can't win, Slats. He just can't.

It's amazing how happy everyone got once Ape died.

Except for depressing Slats, which is ironic.

You should've done it a lot sooner. The potential 2 for 1 was obvious.

Agreed. Thanks for riffing with me to help avoid NK, I went from 60% scum on you D1 to 20% most of the game until my re-read last night after the flight, at that point I was admittedly lost though. Traveling west wipes me out.

Archived