***Official JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

HessStation

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dysert huh?

I was thinking Collins or Glennon. I realize I've been like, the biggest Glennon hater on this board but in the 3rd round, at that spot I think he was the better pick over Dysert. However with MM's WCO maybe Dysert is the better fit. On the field wise he's known to be the more consistent QB of the group, although supposedly had an up and down week at the SB.

I would love this Jets draft, defense wont be a problem with Rex, we didnt get 13th pick in this mock for revis, so he is still on team. Getting 2 playmakers on offense and a possible future QB, how could you not like it.I would have prefered Bray but third is a good spot for a QB

1. F#ck Rex. This is what he gets for letting the offense get nuked in exchanfe for paying FA linebackers $40 mil.

2. I picked Dysert because every report you read says that he's mentally tough, smart, and a good leader. He ****ed up his throwing arm his senior year of high school and, instead of sulking, went out and played WR and OLB. Plus arm, good size, doesn't rattle in the pocket, and competes. Pauline loves him, as do many of the draftniks.

1. F#ck Rex. This is what he gets for letting the offense get nuked in exchanfe for paying FA linebackers $40 mil.

2. I picked Dysert because every report you read says that he's mentally tough, smart, and a good leader. He ****ed up his throwing arm his senior year of high school and, instead of sulking, went out and played WR and OLB. Plus arm, good size, doesn't rattle in the pocket, and competes. Pauline loves him, as do many of the draftniks.

Dysert's arm strength scares me...Tyler Bray in a later round would give me the warm fuzzies...

FWIW, the Rams fans hate my picks.  They are happy with Cooper, but he's the one I would change if I had it all to do over.  I think I'd have had a better haul if I'd started with Austin.  Then I'd have had a decent chance to close Austin and Cooper or Ogletree.  They don't like Allen because he ran slow @ his pro day, but I didn't even know that when I picked.  They don't like Hankins because they think they have the Fearsome Foursome over there and only want to draft based on need.  Bunch of pansies. 

FWIW, the Rams fans hate my picks.  They are happy with Cooper, but he's the one I would change if I had it all to do over.  I think I'd have had a better haul if I'd started with Austin.  Then I'd have had a decent chance to close Austin and Cooper or Ogletree.  They don't like Allen because he ran slow @ his pro day, but I didn't even know that when I picked.  They don't like Hankins because they think they have the Fearsome Foursome over there and only want to draft based on need.  Bunch of pansies. 

I always check the fans message boards of the teams I have too. My feeling is that most Cardinal fans would love this draft so far while most Tennessee fans would probably be a bit more, meh, towards the Titans picks.

FWIW, the Rams fans hate my picks. They are happy with Cooper, but he's the one I would change if I had it all to do over. I think I'd have had a better haul if I'd started with Austin. Then I'd have had a decent chance to close Austin and Cooper or Ogletree. They don't like Allen because he ran slow @ his pro day, but I didn't even know that when I picked. They don't like Hankins because they think they have the Fearsome Foursome over there and only want to draft based on need. Bunch of pansies.

Yeah, because 40 times really make or break wide receivers, and you just can't find a roster spot for a 330 lb DT. Morons.

I always check the fans message boards of the teams I have too. My feeling is that most Cardinal fans would love this draft so far while most Tennessee fans would probably be a bit more, meh, towards the Titans picks.

I'm not checking the Dolphins message boards for approval of my picks. I'm smarter than them and Jeff Ireland

Archived