***Official JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

HessStation

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pick JayK, was wondering when we'd see Montgomery off the board. I think he can be Bryan Thomas'esque in RobRyan's D...contrary to what some Jets fans may think, that's not a bad thing imo...

Thanks Hess, when I saw him make it out of the second I was just hoping he would make it to the Saints pick.

Teams so far

Philly

OT Lane Johnson OAK

QB EJ Manuel FSU

CB Darius Slay Miss State

DE John Kruger Utah

Pitt

S Kenny Vaccaro Texas

OLB Damontre Moore Tex A&M

TE Ryan Otten SJ State

WR Ryan Swoop Texas A&M

Sea

OG Larry Warford Kanas

DT John Jenkins Georgia

CB Terry Hawthrone Illinois

Lemonier in the 3rd is a good get.

I thought so.  The Bengals lost Manny Lawson to the Bills, and have been linked to James Harrison, which would actually make this pick slightly less necessary.  But the value is there.  He'll compete with the likes of Aaron Maybin and Maualuga (the worst rated LB in the NFL last season), and add depth to an attacking Zimmer defense that ranked #6 last year. 

Couldn't resist Mathieu. He might wash out but I figure he can cover the slot and with his ball skills/play making ability he'll find someway to improve a team

Third round is about right.  Had him with the Redskins pick if he got that far.

Alford and Armstead are dubious.

You're doobious.

Armstead I can see...I thought about Frederick and Jones. I regretted it more when I thought DJ Fluker was still on the board.

Alford for the 49ers is about filling a very specific role more than anything else, and he's arguably the best inside corner in the draft. 

Archived