so now who do we hate ?

Larz

I'm sure we'll get a nice helping of Idzik hate from those who have already been upset with his every decision.  All it will take is the first injury to a Jets' FA signing before we hear the chorus of "OMG, I KNEW WE SHOULD HAVE INSTEAD SIGNED (insert name of UFA who cost 10x as much here)!!!"

In addition to a lot of the obvious ones already mention (Holmes being the most sure bet), the Jets are also in need of a new defender or two for people to hate with the likes of Revis, Scott and Smith all gone.  I think a good sleeper prospect for that role could be Harris.  A lot of people have already been less than pleased with his over-bloated contract and his play in recent years has hardly been stellar either.  If Davis comes in and plays well at such a small fraction of the price, it will only turn up the heat on Harris.

I'm sure we'll get a nice helping of Idzik hate from those who have already been upset with his every decision.  All it will take is the first injury to a Jets' FA signing before we hear the chorus of "OMG, I KNEW WE SHOULD HAVE INSTEAD SIGNED (insert name of UFA who cost 10x as much here)!!!"

In addition to a lot of the obvious ones already mention (Holmes being the most sure bet), the Jets are also in need of a new defender or two for people to hate with the likes of Revis, Scott and Smith all gone.  I think a good sleeper prospect for that role could be Harris.  A lot of people have already been less than pleased with his over-bloated contract and his play in recent years has hardly been stellar either.  If Davis comes in and plays well at such a small fraction of the price, it will only turn up the heat on Harris.

yeaah I dont know about hating Harris...I do agree his play has diminished but the guy has very good character, solid play most of the time, and never runs his mouth... along with being underrated for most of his career. Those kind of players are usually a lot more difficult to hate as opposed to someone like that dipsht Bart.  I nominate to hate Ducasse and Wilson till they are off my team

yeaah I dont know about hating Harris...I do agree his play has diminished but the guy has very good character, solid play most of the time, and never runs his mouth... along with being underrated for most of his career. Those kind of players are usually a lot more difficult to hate as opposed to someone like that dipsht Bart.  I nominate to hate Ducasse and Wilson till they are off my team

His contract makes you hate him.  Just wait, there will be hate.  

Yeah, but their needs to be someone to hate when the defense gives up plays, and a nickel CB just isn't going to cut it.  I just think he's a good sleeper candidate, too many of the other guys on the D are too young (or talented) to be the targets of Jets fans' fury.

His contract makes you hate him.  Just wait, there will be hate.  

Very good point.  Money can make you hate anyone

Yeah, but their needs to be someone to hate when the defense gives up plays, and a nickel CB just isn't going to cut it.  I just think he's a good sleeper candidate, too many of the other guys on the D are too young (or talented) to be the targets of Jets fans' fury.

Good point as well.  I may need more than a wimpy cb to hate when sht hits the fan sunday afternoons and maybe Wilson wont cut it.  Is Bryan Thomas gonna sign back on this year? I can hate him no problem

This is actually a concern. The media will drive this pony into the ground. I just hope he comes out and balls at a decent enough level to show those of us that want to believe in him he has potential.

Yep, I'm already cringing at the lecture we get on game day after the first inevitable TD Milliner gives up. "derp see this is why you don't trade the best CB in football derp"

Yep, I'm already cringing at the lecture we get on game day after the first inevitable TD Milliner gives up. "derp see this is why you don't trade the best CB in football derp"

I already got the one handed grab Randy Moss busted on Revis in cue for that.  Currently bidding on the "Mevisisslouch" screen name in the annual Mod lounge auction and man grope. 

Archived