so now who do we hate ?

Larz

I would suggest Hayden Smith.

Reasons:

1: From another country

2: Signed by Tannenbaum

3: Not even a football player - a rugby player. Rugby is a foreigner's version of American football that has no chance of being as profitable. 

4: Did not do a single thing on the field in 2012. As we all know, 2012 is the deciding factor in what happens in 2013. .

Reasons:

3: Not even a football player - a rugby player. Rugby is a foreigner's version of American football that has no chance of being as profitable. 

4: Did not do a single thing on the field in 2012. As we all know, 2012 is the deciding factor in what happens in 2013. .

Good candidate.  

In addition to Rex, there is going to be a sea of Holmes hate. That's fun.

Stephen Hill is a good candidate.  I dont expect him to ever learn how to catch a Football, which is a problem when you're a wide receiver.  Eventually will infuriate the fanbase and the hate will be large. 

I have a feeling it will be geno.  he seems like a good guy.  shame

milliner maybe ?  every pass caught on him will bring the inevitable "revis would have pick 6'ed that one !!!!"

Good call.  

Kid could be a really good player.  But I say we just hate him for the sake of hating him.

How awesome would it be if he held out like Revis did during his rookie offseason?

Reasons:

American football came from rugby.

I hate everyone so its easy.

Who do I think it should be or who do I think it will be?

Should be:

-Sanchez mostly.

Will be, but shouldn't be:

-Woody (Biggest criticism of him as an owner is that he loves making headlines with big moves. LMFAO @ people hating on him. Every fanbase should be so lucky with that kind of owner.)

-Rex (If he can make it past year 2 of the re-build (2014-15), he will eventually make himself the most successful coach in Jets history. I am 100% confident in that. Also, 100% confident that he will win at least 1 superbowl in his head coaching career, if not more. Whether that happens on the Jets, or not...)

Good candidate.  

In addition to Rex, there is going to be a sea of Holmes hate. That's fun.

Stephen Hill is a good candidate.  I dont expect him to ever learn how to catch a Football, which is a problem when you're a wide receiver.  Eventually will infuriate the fanbase and the hate will be large. 

I think Hill's problem is not his hands, it is his ears.  He hears footsteps.  Still, I think Holmes hate will drown our Hill hate.

I sense a complete season "ZOMG!! I hate Calvin Pace why come we no draft Demarcus Ware in teh 4th round dis year" on the immediate horizon.

Also, David Garrard and Stephen Hill. Sure thing that both end up starting and not "producing enuff of duh big playzz threats"

It won't take long for Jets fans to find their new whipping boy. 

1) Holmes

2) Rex

3) Pace (Is he even worth hating anymore)

4) Milliner (For not playing up to Revis level right off the bat) and you know there will be posts from people here stating just that.

5) Geno

It won't take long for Jets fans to find their new whipping boy. 

1) Holmes

2) Rex

3) Pace (Is he even worth hating anymore)

4) Milliner (For not playing up to Revis level right off the bat) and you know there will be posts from people here stating just that.

5) Geno

This is actually a concern.  The media will drive this pony into the ground. I just hope he comes out and balls at a decent enough level to show those of us that want to believe in him he has potential.  

Archived