Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone in the group stumbles, grabbing onto the back of a lounge chair to steady themselves. You ask if they are ok and they nod. "I'm just tired," they say. What they aren't telling you is they feel like they are burning up with a fever. There is a virus coursing through their veins mutating the composition of their DNA. There are already noticeable differences, but you overlook them. Where they once had brown eyes, they now have eyes blue as ice.

Vote Count

Crushlove (2) - Pac, JC

Darthe (1) - 80

JC (1) - salami

Pac (1) - JiF

Not voting (8) - Ishy, Verbal, Darthe, Hell yeah, Lily, Player, Dickimedes, Crushlove

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Someone in the group stumbles, grabbing onto the back of a lounge chair to steady themselves. You ask if they are ok and they nod. "I'm just tired," they say. What they aren't telling you is they feel like they are burning up with a fever. There is a virus coursing through their veins mutating the composition of their DNA. There are already noticeable differences, but you overlook them. Where they once had brown eyes, they now have eyes blue as ice.

Yeah, someone got converted.

the best thing about this game so far is I have yet to send or receive a PM.

You should die.  You're a zombie.  Guaranteed. 

Only zombies get no PM's. Cause they can't talk.

Yep.  Time to kill Pac!!!

I can get behind that motion.

unvote vote Pac

Pac sucks at this game. 

Vote Count

Crushlove (2) - Pac, JC

Pac (2) - JiF, salami

Darthe (1) - 80

Not voting (8) - Ishy, Verbal, Darthe, Hell yeah, Lily, Player, Dickimedes, Crushlove

The team was done searching this room, there was nothing of interest to be found. Everyone, except the infected team member and another team member, had left the room and was already in the next one. The infected person fell down and was helped up by the remaining team member. As they were standing, the infected person bit the team member on the hand leaving a deep, bloody wound. The t-virus is more potent this way and almost instantly the other team member was showing signs of infection.

Vote Count

Crushlove (3) - Pac, JC, Lily

Pac (2) - JiF, salami

Darthe (1) - 80

Not voting (8) - Ishy, Verbal, Darthe, Hell yeah, Player, Dickimedes, Crushlove

I've been thinking about who is the most likely to be converted. Crusher - hands down. 

Vote Crusher

I'm way too obvious a choice. Got picked for everything first my whole life. The good choice for conversion is someone nobody cares about or notices.

unovte vote player

Vote Count

Crushlove (3) - Pac, JC, Lily

Pac (2) - JiF, salami

Darthe (1) - 80

Player (1) - Crushlove

Not voting (6) - Ishy, Verbal, Darthe, Hell yeah, Player, Dickimedes

I've been thinking about who is the most likely to be converted. Crusher - hands down. 

Vote Crusher

I'm way too obvious a choice. Got picked for everything first my whole life. The good choice for conversion is someone nobody cares about or notices.

unovte vote player

I just don't get why 80 thinks it's a bad idea to go after a converted zombie. I have no idea who the cult leader might be, but I have an idea who might have been converted. 

80 and I know that the other didn't start as cult, so his saying he wants to go for the cult leader and then voting me makes no sense. 

Archived