NY Jets: 3-1, 2-0 at home in the PreSeason

JustInFudge

Thats right.  The terrible NY Jets who are hands down the worst team in all of Football just won 3 games in the preseason, averaging 26pts per game while holding their opponent to 20pts per game

This train is bound for glory.

Viva Matt Simms!

I'm on the train fellas. 

Matt Simms, the son of Phil Simms playing for the son of Buddy Ryan, knocking Belichecks Pats out of the playoffs, then winning the first ever Super Bowl being played in New York, for the Jets?

The craziness would fit right into Jets history.

I'm on the train fellas. 

Matt Simms, the son of Phil Simms playing for the son of Buddy Ryan, knocking Belichecks Pats out of the playoffs, then winning the first ever Super Bowl being played in New York, for the Jets?

Woot woot!!!

SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on the train fellas. 

The SuperBowl is in New Jersey. 

Nice to see some of you realizing what I've been saying all along...  these tales of a 3 win team are greatly misguided.

Oh, there's no way we'll win just 3 games. We're destined for 7-9 territory, where our draft pick next year won't be a blue chipper, our coach will be retained and nothing will change. 

I'm on the train fellas. 

then for the post game interview, rex shows up dressed like a clown,whips down his pants,bends over, and tells the nfl media is kiss his white saggy circus ass

Nice to see some of you realizing what I've been saying all along...  these tales of a 3 win team are greatly misguided.

I was kinda depressed about how bad this season is going to be, then I remembered that people like you exist and realized that it's actually going to be a lot of fun.

I was kinda depressed about how bad this season is going to be, then I remembered that people like you exist and realized that it's actually going to be a lot of fun.

Bro when my predictions come to fruition I won't look for accolades...  Sharing another successful season with fellow Jets fans is enough reward for this guy.

Archived