Packers sign Joe McKnight

joewilly12

maybe a change in scenery will do him good

if he has less distractions in GB and if they are patient before he plays he could be a good back for them. He was somewhat explosive for us when he got the ball

the jets dont have the luxury of waiting for him tho so glad we got rid of him

I heard rumblings that they weren't so happy with John Franklin, the UCLA RB we had a shot at drafting in the 4th when we traded for Ivory.

If we still like him, there's a chance we can have our cake, and eat it too.

I liked him pre-draft too but if he caused the Packers to pick up McKnight there's got to be something concrete wrong with him. 

I liked him pre-draft too but if he caused the Packers to pick up McKnight there's got to be something concrete wrong with him. 

Apparently he's looked slow, and hasn't picked up pass pro as well as their other guys.  (Green, Starks, Lacy)

Plus I think they want to take Randall Cobb off of returns to focus more on offense; might be the real selling point for McKnight. 

Apparently he's looked slow, and hasn't picked up pass pro as well as their other guys.  (Green, Starks, Lacy)

Plus I think they want to take Randall Cobb off of returns to focus more on offense; might be the real selling point for McKnight. 

I'm sure they picked him up for the returns.  I don't think they got him for RB.

I heard rumblings that they weren't so happy with John Franklin, the UCLA RB we had a shot at drafting in the 4th when we traded for Ivory.

If we still like him, there's a chance we can have our cake, and eat it too.

Everyone knows I loved Franklin in the 4th .. I studied his senior year nice and close and seen a fantastic RB... I hope we grab him and make something out of him.. but I don't see it we already have 3 RBs

Everyone knows I loved Franklin in the 4th .. I studied his senior year nice and close and seen a fantastic RB... I hope we grab him and make something out of him.. but I don't see it we already have 3 RBs

Unless they released him late, he wasn't released by GB.  Alex Green was cut by GB.  If I was Idzik, I'd sign Green.  He's got some wheels and I think is better than Goodson or Khalil.

Archived