Where is this guys head!!??

JOJOTOWNSELL

Here is my question to the board.

Would Vinny T have gotten a talking to from Bill Parcells if he wound up in Page 6 a week before the season started  in 1999 for being photographed at Woodstock 1999??

better question.  Did LT get a talking to from Parcels for sucking a pound of coke up his nose.  Doubt it

its all about context folks....no one saying its wrong to go to a concert in your free time...i will argue that its wrong to go to to a concert :

A) a week before the season starts

B ) after you sustained a major injury

C) when you hadnt even been ruled out as the starter yet

D) when you know the media is looking for any way to lampoon the team you supposedly are the leader of

E) when said concert is known as a gathering place for people doing illegal things

CONTEXT

context:

a. is he still at said concert? did he miss the start of the season? is he only allowed to sit at home in the dark?

b. does listening to music or spending too much money for a table involve strenuously using your shoulder?

c. everyone knew he wasn't starting.

d. nothing he can do about this. again, is he only allowed to sit at home in the dark?

e. did he participate? not his fault and that's every concert, everywhere. go to one, Gramps, you should try it.

e. not his fault and that's every concert, everywhere. go to one, Gramps, you should try it.

tell me more about the molly scene oh wise sage.  ive been to more concerts this year than youve been to since high school.....which makes me especially sick at this story........Derek jeter would never be caught dead in a place like this with a bunch of teenagers thinking they are on ectasy but really on bath salts....Jeter was class....Bungalow 8, China Club mondays, ect.......not running around with 15 year olds who think they are on drugs but aren't

tell me more about the molly scene oh wise sage.  ive been to more concerts this year than youve been to since high school.....which makes me especially sick at this story........Derek jeter would never be caught dead in a place like this with a bunch of teenagers thinking they are on ectasy but really on bath salts....Jeter was class....Bungalow 8, China Club mondays, ect.......not running around with 15 year olds who think they are on drugs but aren't

Seriously, go somewhere and punch yourself in the face. 

tell me more about the molly scene oh wise sage. ive been to more concerts this year than youve been to since high school.....which makes me especially sick at this story........Derek jeter would never be caught dead in a place like this with a bunch of teenagers thinking they are on ectasy but really on bath salts....Jeter was class....Bungalow 8, China Club mondays, ect.......not running around with 15 year olds who think they are on drugs but aren't

the same Jeter that Steinbrenner called out for spending too much time out at night and not enough time working on his swing? that Jeter? yeah. keep at it. Mark Sanchez is 26 and at a concert with lots of other 20somethings.

some stupid 20 year olds did something dumb. some people do something dumb everywhere. the only place this reflects negatively on Mark Sanchez is in your head.

Seriously im done with Sanchez, you can have him.  Imagine Eli at a rave....................seriously, stop and think about it

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/qb_does_the_zoo_8Yo1uOTHYxusdqOHhTLj5M

Mark Sanchez was spotted at Electric Zoo on Friday on Randalls Island. We’re told the Jets quarterback, who is suffering from an injured right shoulder, bought a table, which started at $10,000, and arrived with a half-dozen girls and guys. Spies said Sanchez and his group “remained pretty low-key and enjoyed the music.” Electric Zoo’s final day on Sunday was canceled after two deaths from suspected drug overdose, four people hospitalized in critical condition and 31 arrests.

eli_drunk.jpgeli_manning_beer_drunk_athlete_2.jpg

I really can't see Eli at a rave. I don't think he can hear music or have a good time.

s.jpg

Guys. Guys. Guys. HDMA got you feelin' like a champion.

HDMA or MDMA?  Is that some kind of hyper-attention disorder?

its all about context folks....no one saying its wrong to go to a concert in your free time...i will argue that its wrong to go to to a concert :

A) a week before the season starts

B ) after you sustained a major injury

C) when you hadnt even been ruled out as the starter yet

D) when you know the media is looking for any way to lampoon the team you supposedly are the leader of

E) when said concert is known as a gathering place for people doing illegal things

CONTEXT

i dont want sanchez to qb this team any more than the next guy but unless he skipped out on a work day to do this then i dont see the problem.

it was after hours, he can do what he wants with his time

you ccan be injured and still sit and listen to music surrounded by a few hot girls

what does him starting or not have to do with it?

**** the media they are going to lampoon the team for somehting no matter what

every concert is a gathering of people doing drugs (except maybe laurie berkner or the fresh beat band)

Archived