Premature offense/QB complaints by the usual subjects (merged)

Matt39

Geno's arm, like we saw in the preseason..its not good. There's absolutely nothing on his deep throws. No juice, nothing...they die.

The WR's are atrocious. Weapinz dont matter derp derp derp....but, sh*t man...turn on a Packers, Bears, Niners game...and those dudes zip it. Geno's arm looked CHad like on anything over 20 yards.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought OC's didnt matter?

Ugly loss. Ugly game. Meida is licking its chops. But Geno left about 8 plays on the field...dudes arm stinks

They shouldn't. Run was working. Refused to stock with it. Geno still isn't ready, not that worried about his arm yet. It was pouring.

You cant hide arm strength

?

his arm is plenty strong.  he didn't see open receivers.  he missed others.  then there were drops.  then there were missed blocks and he was running for his life

but if it makes you feel better to blame one guy

whatever

He's got a good arm, Matt. What you're seeing out there is a QB who doesn't trust his receivers. Without exaggeration, Geno had a better receiving corps in college than he does now.

The deep ball is the easiest throw in the game. They die in the air...maybe its in his head...but there is nothing on his throws.

Not unpopular. And yes after 2 games. We are in a QB revolution where you can tell off the bat. Manning had a rough rookie season but you knew he was gonna be good. Geno to me is meteocher.

i normally don't do this.....but the misspelling is so gross it has to be done. its mediocre

Geno's arm, like we saw in the preseason..its not good. There's absolutely nothing on his deep throws. No juice, nothing...they die.

The WR's are atrocious. Weapinz dont matter derp derp derp....but, sh*t man...turn on a Packers, Bears, Niners game...and those dudes zip it. Geno's arm looked CHad like on anything over 20 yards.

People like you are the reason why everybody hate Jets fans.  You're probably playing with yourself over the excitement that you now get to justify your incessant whining about Geno all offseason.  Can't wait to rush off and create this celebratory thread after that sh*t-show of a game, right?  Well good for you.  This board is in for 10 times of being even more unreadable than usual thanks to folks like you.

yeah he looked like sh*t today. i'm much more concerned with his accuracy, lack of pocket awareness, and poor sense of timing

That's more on the receivers....if the kid cant hit a simple go route without underthrowing his man...he cant play. He left at least 7-8 huge plays on the field.

Hell the first series where Powell was split on a LB was a touchdown with a good throw,

He got impatient at the end. Overall, I thought he put in a decent game.

take off the beer goggles

lets just forget the 3 int game for a second

and POS receiver corps

his passes were behind, he left wide open touchdown on field, he holds the ball too long, and he basically is average.  say hello to a long season because we just got beat by the patriots and they suck too.

Matt, I'm indifferent on Geno still. He shows flashes - but so did Browning Nagle. I would still rather see Matt Simms out there right now. I know the coaches see these guys everyday - but does anyone trust any of these coaches? lol

Archived