Premature offense/QB complaints by the usual subjects (merged)

Matt39

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When he threw a bullet to Hill who fumbles the first drive. Or the bullet in Gates stomach for a TD? Or the seam route that went through his hands?

or the passes he missed.. or the bad decisions he made...  dude... stop making excuses for the guy.  he wasnt good tonight and it wasnt just because of the receivers, or any of the other excuses you gave for him.

why is it so hard for the Genowagoners to accept he didnt play well. 

or the passes he missed.. or the bad decisions he made...  dude... stop making excuses for the guy.  he wasnt good tonight and it wasnt just because of the receivers, or any of the other excuses you gave for him.

why is it so hard for the Genowagoners to accept he didnt play well. 

I dunno, Bc I have perspective that you don't? You are apparently insane or haven't read my posts. I've tried to remain pretty objective with Geno thus far. 

I dunno, Bc I have perspective that you don't? You are apparently insane or haven't read my posts. I've tried to remain pretty objective with Geno thus far. 

:rl:

That is the funniest sh!t Ive read all night.

Objective?  Oh... ok.  Whatever.  You're making excuses for a guy and thats objective?  Nope.  It isnt.  Objective is viewing without a bias.  Which you have clearly demonstrated you have.

So sure.., call me insane.  Call me whatever you want.  But to think for even a second you're being objective about Geno's performance is ludicrous.

That is the funniest sh!t Ive read all night.

Objective?  Oh... ok.  Whatever.  You're making excuses for a guy and thats objective?  Nope.  It isnt.  Objective is viewing without a bias.  Which you have clearly demonstrated you have.

So sure.., call me insane.  Call me whatever you want.  But to think for even a second you're being objective about Geno's performance is ludicrous.

I said in this thread alone, his throws were late, he's holding the ball too long and he's still too indecisive. 

You're acting like an insane whiny bitch with zero perspective. I expect more. 

I said in this thread alone, his throws were late, he's holding the ball too long and he's still too indecisive. 

You're acting like an insane whiny bitch with zero perspective. I expect more. 

So me saying Geno was crappy tonight is me being a whiny bitch with zero perspective.  Me telling losers to stop making lame excuses for Geno makes me a whiny bitch with zero perspective.  Me saying all of the offense is to blame is me being a whiny bitch with zero perspective.

Actually... what it makes me is someone who watched the game without any bias towards whether Geno is good or not.  SOmeone who critiqued him for the performance he put on.  Guess making real observations makes me a whiny bitch.

And only losers make excuses...  waaa... the weather...  waa it was foxboro... waa waaa waaaaa  

So me saying Geno was crappy tonight is me being a whiny bitch with zero perspective.  Me telling losers to stop making lame excuses for Geno makes me a whiny bitch with zero perspective.  Me saying all of the offense is to blame is me being a whiny bitch with zero perspective.

Actually... what it makes me is someone who watched the game without any bias towards whether Geno is good or not.  SOmeone who critiqued him for the performance he put on.  Guess making real observations makes me a whiny bitch.

And only losers make excuses...  waaa... the weather...  waa it was foxboro... waa waaa waaaaa  

When you only want to bring up the bad and none of the good...yes. You're playing the whiny bitch. 

When you only want to bring up the bad and none of the good...yes. You're playing the whiny bitch. 

Oh... Im sorry... Lets see... what he did well tonight...  well, he is almost as good as Vinny Testaverde at calling timeouts.  Pretty impressive for a rookie QB in his 2nd game, at foxboro, in the rain to call a timeout (twice) with such poise and conviction!

He threw late and missed receivers in the BUCS game.  He is Geno tap, tap, Smith.  Doesn't mean his future is doomed.  Just means this offense is in a world of sh*t for the next ten to fifteen games.  And then, maybe, the future is doomed.  I know football.  I do.  And I know mechanics.  I've studied and coached every damned position (except WR) and could have told you the kid was no where near a starting caliber QB from day one.  But I got cornholed when I mentioned it.  And now, here he is, screwing the pooch exactly how I described.  This can only mean I am super-awesome.  And super idiotic for the money I've spent on PSLs and season tix.  What evs.  My wife's boobs are big and I make a decent salary.  Who am I to complain?

can u share photo?

Oh... Im sorry... Lets see... what he did well tonight...  well, he is almost as good as Vinny Testaverde at calling timeouts.  Pretty impressive for a rookie QB in his 2nd game, at foxboro, in the rain to call a timeout (twice) with such poise and conviction!

Damn, the hate is ridiculous. God forbid a rookie struggles, he must be a bust because it's the second game of the season. Also way to ignore his good points, I bet you were blowing him the first three quarters when he was playing good, and right when he fell apart in the 4th you got mad and immediately proclaimed him a bust. Seriously get over it, he had poise out their and looked like a leader. He took hits to make throws, yeah he choked at the end, but he's a ******* rookie who missed most of the preseason. Something apparently lost on people here.

He's got a good arm, Matt. What you're seeing out there is a QB who doesn't trust his receivers. Without exaggeration, Geno had a better receiving corps in college than he does now.

Imagine if St.Louis doesn't move up to 8 in the draft and snip Tavon Austin away from us, we would have Tavon and Geno this year, now they had some chemistry.

Archived