Joe McKnight Has Another Warrant Out for His Arrest

flgreen

Joe McKnight has another warrant out for his arrest

BY Seth Walder

Former Jets running back Joe McKnight has another warrant out for his arrest, according to the Hanover Municipal Court in New Jersey. The warrant is for failure to appear in court on Monday. The court appearance was the result of the last time he was arrested on an outstanding warrant, on July 30, when McKnight also received summonses for failing to signal while changing lanes and driving an uninsured vehicle. McKnight, 25, was released on August 26.

On July 30, which was a day off from Jets training camp, McKnight was pulled over in Hanover, N.J. for traffic violations when the police discovered two outstanding warrants for him for failure to pay traffic fines.

McKnight was cut by the Jets during what was an eventful training camp for the running back. All in the course of several weeks, McKnight had failed his conditioning test, suffered migraines, was arrested, had a concussion, and struggled to walk to the practice field one day.

McKnight is currently a free agent.

Twitter.com/SethWalderNYDN

Everyone in NJ has a warrant out for their arrest. He missed traffic court and the computer mailed out a warrant. Pretty reasonable considering he had moved to Green Bay at the time. He just needs to pay online. You cant really lump this into the others except for just the immaturity of it getting to the point where he had a warrant issued

If I owned a team, at the beginning of every season all new hires would attend my "How to be a human being" class.

Syllabus:

-Paying bills

-Paying traffic tickets

-Grandma was right:  "Nothing good happens after midnight"

-People want to fight you...so they can SUE you, stupid!  Walk away.  Better yet, re-read our previous chapter.

-The financial stupidity of having an 'entourage' or 'crew'.

(I won't cover family planning in my course, since that stuff is harder to control)

I don't know if these guys were raised in chaos or if they're just crazy, but simple things like traffic fines should be a preventable issue.

Archived