What could have been..

BigOrangeJetFan

Rex passes on Warmack to get another "shut down" CB.

Warmack/Richardson would have been a great draft.

Guards not a good value in top 10.  Could have been Eifert as well.  

Imagine if Parcell's had just told Archie that his kid would go #1 overall.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Worst example of egotism and stupidity that I can remember. Imagine Peyton as a Jet for the last 15 years

He would of broke something, got addicted to meth, got arrested or some other ****ed up thing to prevent him from being good.

If I believed in God I'd think he/she cursed Jet fans. Every time something good starts to happen to this team something worse happens.

He would of broke something, got addicted to meth, got arrested or some other ****ed up thing to prevent him from being good.

If I believed in God I'd think he/she cursed Jet fans. Every time something good starts to happen to this team something worse happens.

Maybe we're in hell and we just don't know it?

Dude is throwing 4-6 touchdowns a game with a broken neck held together with popsickle sticks.  I would have taken our chances,

Worst example of egotism and stupidity that I can remember. Imagine Peyton as a Jet for the last 15 years

5 years of ineptitude and out of football, no sony commercials, no BBQ's at dads house. Eli never gets a shot cause big brother sucked. Oh what might have been

Archived