No Jets Today, Who You Watching?

New York Mick

I live in Southern California.  My options for the televised morning games are: New England/Cincy, or Chicago/New Orleans

bleh.  I'll probably stream the Giants game. 

Then watch Denver/Dallas, afternoon

San Fransisco/Houston, night game

and then a special treat, San Diego/Oakland, late late game 

Watching the Bengals man-handle the Pats in every aspect except for on the scoreboard of course, allowing the leagues luckiest team to linger (as per the norm for all teams that almost beat them).

Dalton throwing a dumb, dumb INT

Watching this Giants game and cannot help but laugh.  Between Coughlin accepting a penalty that ultimately led to an extra 3 points for the Eagles and DBs having INTs going flying through their hands and lead to big completions, it feels like I'm watching a Jets game.  But you know, without getting all pissed off about it.  About time their fans learn what this is like the hard way after all of the sh*t-talk they've done over the years.

If the Jets or ND aren't on I watch teams I hate unless they're doing well, then I turn it off.

Same here. I'm watching Ravens Dolphins because I want to see the Dolphins lose. Could care less about Baltimore.  Giants Eagles game might as well be an advertisement for a weight loss program. 

Quick take on Tannehill and Wilson.. I find this amusing.

"I caught a lot of Twitter heat last week when I said I’d rather have Ryan Tannehill than Russell Wilson.  (And now, I’ll catch more even more in the comments section below.)  Sorry if that opinion upsets you, Seahawks fans, but it’s not intended as an insult to your terrific QB.  Tannehill is bigger, runs better, and – while he didn’t go to the playoffs last year – did a nice job in 2012 with lousy passcatchers and subpar o-line.  If you think I’m crazy, call up Jeff Ireland and see if he’s interested in trading Tannehill for Wilson.  (Don’t be surprised if hangs up when he figures out you’re not authorized to make that deal.)"

http://davedameshek.nfl.com/2013/10/03/playoff-pro-shek-tions-2013-quarter-pole-edition/

Quick take on Tannehill and Wilson.. I find this amusing.

"I caught a lot of Twitter heat last week when I said I’d rather have Ryan Tannehill than Russell Wilson.  (And now, I’ll catch more even more in the comments section below.)  Sorry if that opinion upsets you, Seahawks fans, but it’s not intended as an insult to your terrific QB.  Tannehill is bigger, runs better, and – while he didn’t go to the playoffs last year – did a nice job in 2012 with lousy passcatchers and subpar o-line.  If you think I’m crazy, call up Jeff Ireland and see if he’s interested in trading Tannehill for Wilson.  (Don’t be surprised if hangs up when he figures out you’re not authorized to make that deal.)"

http://davedameshek.nfl.com/2013/10/03/playoff-pro-shek-tions-2013-quarter-pole-edition/

Little early to really tell in my opinion.  Yet I do understand why a Jet fan would fantasize about other teams QB.  Makes sense.

What's with the Chargers and Raiders starting at 11:35 pm tonight?

The game was originally at one pm on the west coast, but there wasn't enough time to change the stadium from baseball to football after the athletics game last night.

Watching the Bengals man-handle the Pats in every aspect except for on the scoreboard of course, allowing the leagues luckiest team to linger (as per the norm for all teams that almost beat them).

Dalton throwing a dumb, dumb INT

Never fails.... Cincy just handed the ball back to Brady.

Archived