Sanchez Rocking Cornrows

flgreen

Mark Sanchez is rocking cornrows after losing bet

By Brian Lewis

November 22, 2013 | 3:50pm

Modal Trigger

marksanchez.jpg?w=586&h=391&crop=1

Photo: Mike Goodson on Instagram

A year after Mark Sanchez’s infamous Buttfumble, the Jets’ injured quarterback was trending again in New York, this time for another hairstyle. Sanchez got new cornrows, writing on Instagram that it was because he lost a bet.

Running back Mike Goodson, who is also sidelined due to injury, snapped the initial picture of Sanchez’s cornrows and put it on Instagram. After the picture started going viral, Sanchez himself took a close-up and explained the reason behind the new ‘do.

Sanchez, who has drawn attention before with his hairstyles, including a Fu Manchu mustache and the use of a headband.

I'd pay so much money to watch Sanchez kick the sh*t out of you.

Uh, judging by the way he FLINCHES in that classic video of when he lines up at WR, and the Corner fakes coming after him, I would sat that unless JiF is a ballerina dancer with no arms or legs, then I doubt the USC bum would be able to take him or anyone else that isnt 4 foot 3 and blind.

Uh, judging by the way he FLINCHES in that classic video of when he lines up at WR, and the Corner fakes coming after him, I would sat that unless JiF is a ballerina dancer with no arms or legs, then I doubt the USC bum would be able to take him or anyone else that isnt 4 foot 3 and blind.

JiF makes Leonard from The Big Bang Theory look like Ip Man.

ur right a professional nfl player who plays defense isnt scary

ur right a professional nfl player who plays defense isnt scary

I was just having a little fun with that. You have to admit, that everytime you see that video, it makes Sanchez look like the ultimate wuss, that and when he wears that teenage girls headband. I'm sure that any defensive player in the NFL is a tough guy, and probably would scare the hell out of us mere "mortals", but Samchez I believe is also an NFL player but sometimes gives the personna of sychronized swimmer or ballerina.

Archived