have the jets offensive players given up on geno?

ylekram

no its the receivers....geno just has nothing to work with.

Right, it is the line, the receivers, the cameramen, the ball boy, the pope, George Bush, all except Geno. The line sux because they are sending all they have because Geno cant beat them. The receivers suck because Geno has been throwing jorrific passes and they are now quitting. The defense is tired from having to be on the field all day and Rex sux because he is an unbelieavable idiot. Geno starts next week and the real fan makes a statement by boucotting the games. We are supposed to be given a competitive product, which we woul have had Rex been of mid intelligence and benched this idiotic POS the Jets shamelessly call a qb.

I'm not a Geno guy.  I think he sucks, but the O in general isn't doing anything to help him.  Two big drops today.

Still, Smith isn't doing anything to help his cause.  He looks like crap.  Some of the players on both sides of the ball have now  said  the offense is awful.  or refused to comment on it.

Thing is, who do they turn to?  I liked Simms coming in, but Smith now has 11 games more experience then Simms.

Really tough spot for Rex.  Myself?  I'd make the move

Terrible line, terrible receivers, terrible QB - they haven't given up, they've never been decent let alone good...so there is nothing to give up on

Rex needs to cut Stephen Hill first thing tomorrow. Guy is a total bust. Can't get open and when he does he can't catch the freakin ball. Send a strong message to the plethora of underachivers on your team Rex and send Hill packing. I doubt if he will come back to haunt you since you have only five more games left.

I wish Rex could get a fair shake just once

omfg, Rex has had FIVE years of chances, what more do you want? Dude I really hope that was sarcasm.

I'm not a Geno guy.  I think he sucks, but the O in general isn't doing anything to help him.  Two big drops today.

Still, Smith isn't doing anything to help his cause.  He looks like crap.  Some of the players on both sides of the ball have now  said  the offense is awful.  or refused to comment on it.

Thing is, who do they turn to?  I liked Simms coming in, but Smith now has 11 games more experience then Simms.

Really tough spot for Rex.  Myself?  I'd make the move

Sure enough. Geno has gone backward since the Saints game. He has lost confidence in himself and I think the team in him. I believe him when he says he's not Mark Sanchez. He would have to improve immensely to be as mediocre a QB as Sanchez.

He's over.500 and you don't replace that kind of success. It's not his fault everyone is working against him

Rex hasn't been over .500 since 2010. His overall mark may be over .500 but his first two years were the ONLY successful ones. Get a clue dude. Everyone is working against him is the WORST apologist statement I have read yet.

i think so. I know Stephen Hill isnt the second coming of jerry Rice but i still refuse to believe he is this bad. Seriously like almost 10 weeks without a catch or something? I know we dont have the best WRs but they are NFL players and ive come to believe Geno doesnt read his progressions and either goes to his first read or makes up his mind who he is going to before the ball is snapped.

Rex hasn't been over .500 since 2010. His overall mark may be over .500 but his first two years were the ONLY successful ones. Get a clue dude. Everyone is working against him is the WORST apologist statement I have read yet.

All great minds throughout history faced adversity from lesser men.

i think so. I know Stephen Hill isnt the second coming of jerry Rice but i still refuse to believe he is this bad. Seriously like almost 10 weeks without a catch or something? I know we dont have the best WRs but they are NFL players and ive come to believe Geno doesnt read his progressions and either goes to his first read or makes up his mind who he is going to before the ball is snapped.

The last person on the Jets I said this about is out of the league- Gholston. Hill is out of the league bad.

Sure enough. Geno has gone backward since the Saints game. He has lost confidence in himself and I think the team in him. I believe him when he says he's not Mark Sanchez. He would have to improve immensely to be as mediocre a QB as Sanchez.

geno had nine completions today. He only had eight in the Saints game. I call that improvement! What you guys fail to realize is that if you drink enough bourbon, then. Something. Geno. Sausage and peppers.

Right, it is the line, the receivers, the cameramen, the ball boy, the pope, George Bush, all except Geno. The line sux because they are sending all they have because Geno cant beat them. The receivers suck because Geno has been throwing jorrific passes and they are now quitting. The defense is tired from having to be on the field all day and Rex sux because he is an unbelieavable idiot. Geno starts next week and the real fan makes a statement by boucotting the games. We are supposed to be given a competitive product, which we woul have had Rex been of mid intelligence and benched this idiotic POS the Jets shamelessly call a qb.

you realized i was kidding right?

Archived