Jets Can Play Spoiler Next Weekend in Miami

jetscanes331

Miami is currently in a 3-way tie for the last playoff spot, and if the season were to end today, they'd be in. Obviously, a win by them would almost guarantee they make it in, while a loss would be crippling.

Would love to see the Jets keep it together, win two in a row for the first time all season, and squish the fish out of the playoffs. That's something to play for!

Miami is currently in a 3-way tie for the last playoff spot, and if the season were to end today, they'd be in. Obviously, a win by them would almost guarantee they make it in, while a loss would be crippling.

Would love to see the Jets keep it together, win two in a row for the first time all season, and squish the fish out of the playoffs. That's something to play for!

Is "playing spoiler" synonymous with "mathematically alive"?

i think if they win and baltimore wins they still dont make it

I don't care about winning this game ! I want them to change everything about this team . I've never seen a team out if the playoff picture celebrate wins like the jets do !

WOW, did you see that? Doing a "victory lap" and high fiving the fans after beating the Browns and going to 7-8, and how about Calvin Pace: "This was our AFC championship, and next week Vs. Miami is our Super Bowl"

Are you kidding me?

WOW, did you see that? Doing a "victory lap" and high fiving the fans after beating the Browns and going to 7-8, and how about Calvin Pace: "This was our AFC championship, and next week Vs. Miami is our Super Bowl"

Are you kidding me?

OK, let's get real here, the media called it a victory lap.  In reality it was the team saying thanks (and maybe goodbye for some) to the fans so you can give that nonsense a rest.  However if Pace said that he needs a reality check and raise his bar a lot higher.  I saw an interview with him after the game and he didn't mention that at all.  Doesn't mean he didn't say it. 

So Rex show me you can get a team to win a big game- unfortunately not for us though.

Oh no, this is a BIG game for us. Didnt you see the "celebration" yesterday after beating the Browns and going to 7-8, and Calvin Pace says "this is our SB", so if they beat Miami on the road and knock them from the Playoffs, then they may have to reserve some time in : "Champions Alley" in Manhattan.

OK, let's get real here, the media called it a victory lap.  In reality it was the team saying thanks (and maybe goodbye for some) to the fans so you can give that nonsense a rest.  However if Pace said that he needs a reality check and raise his bar a lot higher.  I saw an interview with him after the game and he didn't mention that at all.  Doesn't mean he didn't say it. 

Sorry, I wrote another post on this. Hope your not offended. Check Cimini's article on ESPN, thats where I saw the Pace quote.

Are you kidding me?

Right?  How dare a team high five their fans who showed up to support them during a meaningless game that they won.  I mean, what a bunch of scumbags.  Celebrating a victory at their last home game and showing the fans respect.  Assbags.

And Pace is just an idiot.  Putting urgency like that into meaningless games.  I mean, he wants to win?  Dumbass.  Doesnt he know the Jets are trying to secure a high draft pick.  Terrible.  He wants to compete?  Must be his dumbass lame duck head coach ******* eveything up again.

Sorry, I wrote another post on this. Hope your not offended. Check Cimini's article on ESPN, thats where I saw the Pace quote.

Given that a Pulitzer worthy journalist such as Cimini put this out there I am sure the context and leading questions are above reproach.   

Right?  How dare a team high five their fans who showed up to support them during a meaningless game that they won.  I mean, what a bunch of scumbags.  Celebrating a victory at their last home game and showing the fans respect.  Assbags.

And Pace is just an idiot.  Putting urgency like that into meaningless games.  I mean, he wants to win?  Dumbass.  Doesnt he know the Jets are trying to secure a high draft pick.  Terrible.  He wants to compete?  Must be his dumbass lame duck head coach ******* eveything up again.

Ive got to admit, Thats a great reponse to my post. Now I will go have a cup of CROW to eat.

Archived