Superbowl game thread

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching these interviews, it's good to see how right Sapp is.  I mean you can't expect to win a super bowl while you carry around a chip on your shoulder about your draft position.

Sapp may have a point that Sheldon's pass-rush was lacking, but the chip on his shoulder remark was just absurd.  Michael Jordan was drafted third overall and carried that "chip" to his HOF speech. I hope Richardson keeps that chip on his shoulder and follows Keuchly's progression of winning DROY and DPOY the following season. Shoot, if I'm Thurman or Dunbar, I post pictures and quotes of Sapp in Richardson's locker all year long. Love a guy that plays with something to prove.

I think Manning had a bad game, but it was obvious from the start the Seahawks were so much better.  it was almost like watching a High school team vs an NFL team.  Even if Manning went off and had a 34-49 4 TD and 0 INT game,   they still get blown out.     I mean the Seahawks still scored TDs on offense, still made a bunch of first downs on 3rd down,  they scored a TD on a kickoff return,   and they made the Broncos receivers look scared.

This was just one of those games where one team was so much better than the other.   Having Manning as QB just made most people overlook how avg this Broncos team really is at the end of the day.  And when He didn't have a good game,   they pretty much had no shot at all.

Kia following JC Penney is hilarious on its own.

Yep.

I think it was the funniest moment of the whole SB, and it happened on Twitter. Not in a bazillion dollar commercial. 

I want to say something similar happened with like Oreo, or a similar brand, last year.

Archived