Richie Incognito

Jetknowledge

OMG THE HORROR

this moron kept a notebook of all their exploits and then texted another player to destroy the notebook.

When you are destroying evidence it shows an awareness that your behavior goes beyond "normal bro stuff "

Matt39...defending Incognito all year... care to re-evaluate that position? 

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard that it was 3 of them---Pouncey, Incognito and Jerry. Why is Incognito taking the vast majority of the blame? His rep? Or did he just do a lot more to harass Martin than the others?

What's the racial aspect exactly? I heard Colin Cowherd today reminding us how much of a genius he is for knowing that Incognito was a racist. If Incognito is a racist and he's making racist remarks, then why doesn't anyone else on the team object to that? I don't get it.

I still don't want Incognito on my team. Seems like a jackass. Not too sure that Martin isn't one either though.

this moron kept a notebook of all their exploits and then texted another player to destroy the notebook.

When you are destroying evidence it shows an awareness that your behavior goes beyond "normal bro stuff "

Matt39...defending Incognito all year... care to re-evaluate that position?

Defend what? The kangaroo court? I'm not the one concerned about what goes on in an NFL locker room. Richie's an ahole- we knew that already. Let the 31 other teams determine if they want to deal with him.

As for Martin I have no idea how he was even drafted considering the issues he has. They extend a lot further than not being able to handle the culture of the locker room.

Defend what? The kangaroo court? I'm not the one concerned about what goes on in an NFL locker room. Richie's an ahole- we knew that already. Let the 31 other teams determine if they want to deal with him.

As for Martin I have no idea how he was even drafted considering the issues he has. They extend a lot further than not being able to handle the culture of the locker room.

Ya know there are more than just players in an NFL locker room. There are trainers and assistant trainers. Im gonna ask a question straight up do you Matt39 believe this is acceptable behavior? yes or no. 

Assistant Trainer was born in Japan and attended university there through 2001, before emigrating to the United States. Martin said that Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey directed racial slurs at the Assistant Trainer, calling him a "Jap," a "Chinaman" and a "chink"; referred to him as a "dirty communist" or a "North Korean"; made demands such as "give me some water you ******* chink"; spoke to him in a phony, mocking Asian accent, including asking for "rubby rubby sucky sucky"; and called his mother a "rub and tug masseuse." Martin also informed us that Incognito and Jerry taunted the Assistant Trainer by saying that they had had sex with his girlfriend.

On December 7, 2012 (the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor), Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey donned traditional Japanese headbands that featured a rising sun emblem and jokingly threatened to harm the Assistant Trainer physically in retaliation for the Pearl Harbor attack. Martin reported that the Assistant Trainer confided to him that he was upset about the Pearl Harbor prank, finding it derogatory and demeaning.

Jerry and Pouncey each admitted that they repeatedly used racial language toward the Assistant Trainer—including calling him a "Jap" and a "Chinaman"—and acknowledged their Pearl Harbor Day stunt.

Yeah I approve of that type if behavior. Please. The Dolphins are a joke- how no one checked them for doing stupid sh*t is beyond me....But again anything that goes down in an NFL locker room doesn't surprise me. It's really none of our concern anyways.

Yeah I approve of that type if behavior. Please. The Dolphins are a joke- how no one checked them for doing stupid sh*t is beyond me....But again anything that goes down in an NFL locker room doesn't surprise me. It's really none of our concern anyways.

Some people say Jon Martin should have just punched Richie Incognito and stood up for himself. That's one way to go and it certainly makes sense in the context of them both being pro football players. They are violent men doing a violent job. 

but Japanese Assistant Trainer isn't 300+ pounds. No one expects him to stand up for himself. Even if he could like Bruce Lee, he can't assault a player. He and Jon Martin and Richie Incognito are ALL employees of the Dolphins. 

Imagine these victims do fight back. There's actually a segment of the Wells report that talks about how Incognito and Pouncey discussed Nate Garner (former Jet) could come in and "go postal" after his share of the abuse.

Reading about Martin's mental problems as you bring up, this is the society we live in. WE can't have emotionally unstable employee B being abused by emotionally unstable employee A. No matter who it is. Foster this environment it's absolutely too dangerous. 

If we, as a society, really don't believe Incognito did anything wrong, what's the alternative? Employees resorting to physical violence over disputes like "lord of the flies"

Some people say Jon Martin should have just punched Richie Incognito and stood up for himself. That's one way to go and it certainly makes sense in the context of them both being pro football players. They are violent men doing a violent job.

but Japanese Assistant Trainer isn't 300+ pounds. No one expects him to stand up for himself. Even if he could like Bruce Lee, he can't assault a player. He and Jon Martin and Richie Incognito are ALL employees of the Dolphins.

Imagine these victims do fight back. There's actually a segment of the Wells report that talks about how Incognito and Pouncey discussed Nate Garner (former Jet) could come in and "go postal" after his share of the abuse.

Reading about Martin's mental problems as you bring up, this is the society we live in. WE can't have emotionally unstable employee B being abused by emotionally unstable employee A. No matter who it is. Foster this environment it's absolutely too dangerous.

If we, as a society, really don't believe Incognito did anything wrong, what's the alternative? Employees resorting to physical violence over disputes like "lord of the flies"

Blah blah blah

If I were Martin, I suppose I would have just tried to fight one of them just to show them I was fed up. But that trainer was f*cked. Dudes on the street would eat a baby to steal that job, so it makes sense that he wouldn't complain. Really surprising though that not one guy in that locker room was respected enough to take a leadership role if they saw it getting out of hand.

Well, except for the 100 pages of text messages between the two of them.

lol, give it up dude.  your only exit strategy now is to say he fooled you once....

he was befriending them to try to fit in.  you know that.  just give it up, you picked the wrong horse

lol, give it up dude.  your only exit strategy now is to say he fooled you once....

he was befriending them to try to fit in.  you know that.  just give it up, you picked the wrong horse

Now we can all pretend how appalled and disgusted we are with the situation. This whole situation is silly.

Martin has issues that extend way beyond Richie Incognito.

Now we can all pretend how appalled and disgusted we are with the situation. This whole situation is silly.

Martin has issues that extend way beyond Richie Incognito.

dick jr is responsible for his actions, and you are getting there but just admit your conspiracy theory was 100% wrong

You don't think Martin is going to sue?

that's his right, and irrelevant.  dick jr is responsible for his actions, martin didn't make anything up, and that's the end of it.  your hanging onto an idea that what, he faked communications with his mom to set everybody up ?  just because mom is a lawyer doesn't mean he can't sue or he looks bad

that's his right, and irrelevant.  dick jr is responsible for his actions, martin didn't make anything up, and that's the end of it.  your hanging onto an idea that what, he faked communications with his mom to set everybody up ?  just because mom is a lawyer doesn't mean he can't sue or he looks bad

If he sues his career is over(which it already is anyways).

Anyone can sue anyone for anything. And we can call it a bitch move too- which it is. And Incognito did nothing illegal anyways.

I bet Martin and Michael Sam share an agent. That guy can monetize anything!

The Notorious BIG said it best: "Either you're slingin' crack rock or your marketing your gayness to get lucrative NFL sponsorships or you're fabricating stories about being abused in order to set others up for civil lawsuits."

If he sues his career is over(which it already is anyways).

Anyone can sue anyone for anything. And we can call it a bitch move too- which it is. And Incognito did nothing illegal anyways.

martin will play again, dick jr has an uphill battle.  

The Notorious BIG said it best: "Either you're slingin' crack rock or your marketing your gayness to get lucrative NFL sponsorships or you're fabricating stories about being abused in order to set others up for civil lawsuits."

Unless retractions are pending, it seems like Incognito gave Wells the same story Martin did, so I dunno why anybody would think Martin fabricated anything.

but Japanese Assistant Trainer isn't 300+ pounds. No one expects him to stand up for himself. Even if he could like Bruce Lee, he can't assault a player. He and Jon Martin and Richie Incognito are ALL employees of the Dolphins.

Why he gotta be Bruce Lee you racist? Why can't he be Steven Seagal or Vladimir Putin?

Shut up fat boy

That's the best you got?

"Shut up fat boy?"

Wow, I gotta tell ya, you really got me there. That hurts so bad. It's so imaginative and original. You must be like super smart or something. 

I fear I do not possess the massive intellect that must be required to debate with someone with such clear superior intelligence to my own that they can come up with a barb as biting as "shut up fat boy."

You sir, are godlike. 

Archived