Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****, do any of you tools have jobs or what? I was only away for four damn hours.

I'm at work yo...  patiently waiting to log my next speed vote..  lets get this game over before Letterman starts!

BeeGee was screaming. The crowd grew restless, calling for the Ape's head. He had to be scum. Only a traitor could casually throw sh*t around like he could. The crowd worked themselves up into a bloodlust chanting while the ape spun frantically in circles. Everyone was watching him do his panicked dance, they didn't notice who put the sword through his gut.

Ape a spy (mafia) has been killed

1. You are Alzone Defot, one of the spies king Asher sent and you are a part of the mafia. You have taken the guide of Count Drake lord of the Northern lake. Being the best with a knife you are the mafias night killer and all kills come through you. If you reach an untimely demise you may specify who your understudy is.

Role: Darkly Hidden Blade

Role Description: You submit the nk. If you die. You appoint who takes over

I'm going to frame this

Ok Scumethius.

FOS you for refusing to vote Ape..  tomorrow you die.

Meh. I'm town, but that looks bad. It was just lynching him because he was the Ape, other than him being the only person to jump on the CTM post.

You wanted to lynch ape for the lulz, I wanted to lynch 80. We all won. Lynch away if you want, but if you decide you want to start playing mafia, I'd recommend someone else. Would like to hear leelou speak up about lily

Meh. I'm town, but that looks bad. It was just lynching him because he was the Ape, other than him being the only person to jump on the CTM post.

You wanted to lynch ape for the lulz, I wanted to lynch 80. We all won. Lynch away if you want, but if you decide you want to start playing mafia, I'd recommend someone else. Would like to hear leelou speak up about lily

You played the careless angle last game as scum. I think you're going for an encore.

If you want to take down Pac together start a side QT and let's talk.

Would like to hear leelou speak up about lily

Ape seeing he was vote controlled and pushing it off as anti town. We've all seen where scum has made one of their members "controlled" to seem town, looks like Ape was their choice with his flip. 

Unvote?

FOS anyone piling onto my train. Vote control isn't a town power, ******* idiots.

Lily comes in and automatically follows the Ape, not something she normally does. 

Wow. That train built fast! I can't tell if it was for the lulz or some scum trying to get rid of Ape. I'm going to assume the latter.

Pac and 80 would do it for the lulz. Green already had voted him during the night. That leaves Nolder and Hess. I'm going to get behind the Ape :biggrin: and go with Nolder. 

Vote Nolder

Starts picking on Nol. 

Oh, I'll survive. Voting you is fun, too. 

Clearly, you don't get my sense of humor. 

I wouldn't say 100% scummy, but it does stick out from how short the game has been so far. 

Ape seeing he was vote controlled and pushing it off as anti town. We've all seen where scum has made one of their members "controlled" to seem town, looks like Ape was their choice with his flip.

Lily comes in and automatically follows the Ape, not something she normally does.

Starts picking on Nol.

I wouldn't say 100% scummy, but it does stick out from how short the game has been so far.

I'll cut Pac's head off tomorrow and we can lynch Lily.

Archived