Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape seeing he was vote controlled and pushing it off as anti town. We've all seen where scum has made one of their members "controlled" to seem town, looks like Ape was their choice with his flip.

Lily comes in and automatically follows the Ape, not something she normally does.

Starts picking on Nol.

I wouldn't say 100% scummy, but it does stick out from how short the game has been so far.

She was my next bet. First I wanted my main fos ape, but then Lilly because last game she said "I build up slowly and post more towards the end" and then she's all about wifom in D1?

Nice job.

You won't always be so fortunate as to benefit from stupid, irresponsible play... so enjoy it.

Bro you might as well have wore a sign..  I noticed 1 of your scumtells before you finished your first sentence.

Gracias

fyi all you really had to do was get rid of the m. before the normal youtube url and it would have automatically embedded.

Failing that Pac's way works but alternatively you could have also used [-media-][-/media] as well, which also works for other things.

fyi all you really had to do was get rid of the m. before the normal youtube url and it would have automatically embedded.

Failing that Pac's way works but alternatively you could have also used [-media-][-/media] as well, which also works for other things.

mine won't embed from home or work though..  I used to just copy and paste it but doesn't work anymore.  I think if you use a Mac it does but not Windows.

wape-bitter-ball-story-header-012913.jpg

I have nothing to be bitter about, I hadn't invested anything in the game yet. If this sort of thing happened after days of effort, then yeah I'd agree I sound bitter.

I'm glad 314 is following up his first game with a scum kill, it'll only make him want to play more... but at some point along the way it's probably good for him that people start explaining the logic and strategy. Blind lynches and kills are idiot play, statistically speaking the odds were greater that he would have hurt town, not helped it. Over time he'll fail more than succeed playing like you, 80.

I have nothing to be bitter about, I hadn't invested anything in the game yet. If this sort of thing happened after days of effort, then yeah I'd agree I sound bitter.

I'm glad 314 is following up his first game with a scum kill, it'll only make him want to play more... but at some point along the way it's probably good for him that people start explaining the logic and strategy. Blind lynches and kills are idiot play, statistically speaking the odds were greater that he would have hurt town, not helped it. Over time he'll fail more than succeed playing like you, 80.

Stay tuned.. we're just getting started.

Tears of the clown

Don't misread where I'm coming from, you made a good gut read - if I were you, I wouldn't have shot then. I would have waited for me to get home from work, reveal, see who tries to steer the lynch to someone else, then shot. You learn more that way. ;)

mine won't embed from home or work though..  I used to just copy and paste it but doesn't work anymore.  I think if you use a Mac it does but not Windows.

I'm using Windows.

Dunno what's changed but yeah I can just drop youtube urls and it auto embeds.

When's the last time you tried? Because it stopped working for awhile for me too but now it works again.

You played the careless angle last game as scum. I think you're going for an encore.

We speed lynched 2 in about 18 hours counting 80. I give you my scum guarantee of the game, sponsored by Smash

If you want to take down Pac together start a side QT and let's talk.

Expect a QT later tonight. Bolder for scum, PAC for fun.

Ape seeing he was vote controlled and pushing it off as anti town. We've all seen where scum has made one of their members "controlled" to seem town, looks like Ape was their choice with his flip.

Lily comes in and automatically follows the Ape, not something she normally does.

Starts picking on Nol.

I wouldn't say 100% scummy, but it does stick out from how short the game has been so far.

Interesting. Any thoughts on Nol?

I'm going to DC. Mentioned that earlier. Had to take my best guess. Way to read

Stay tuned.. we're just getting started.

I wish I could, I was being sincere about my availability. I'm only online now because my wife is feeding the baby. I was with clients all day, I saw I was getting heat and honestly couldn't be ******* around with this and jeopardizing my job. 

You all know I never EVER hide my play behind real life. That's why I like to set expectations of my availability before roles are assigned. Oh well. I don't care about the outcome here so much, I have to say it's just nice to see mafia suddenly invigorated with tons of LOLZ.

It's a good, good thing. :)

I have to say it's just nice to see mafia suddenly invigorated with tons of LOLZ.

true dat

The past few games before the football break were kind of ehhh and filled with like...idk...rage tension or something.

I just remember everyone always being pissed off for awhile.

You all know I never EVER hide my play behind real life. That's why I like to set expectations of my availability before roles are assigned. Oh well. I don't care about the outcome here so much, I have to say it's just nice to see mafia suddenly invigorated with tons of LOLZ.

True words.  And let's face it.  When you're on a scum team with Fagus, you're already doomed to disaster.

I'm going to DC. Mentioned that earlier. Had to take my best guess. Way to read

I haven't read any of the thread you dopey ass. I had enough time to figure out my vote got stolen, and saw nothing else. I was with clients. I was stupid for even checking in when I did. I probably could have talked my way out of the whole situations, if I was around. Everyone here knows I would have tried at least.

You'll pick up on some of the courtesies and unwritten rules as you play more. Focus on strategy over ego. I made the mistake when I first started of mirroring all the chest-thumping and bragging that guys like Slats, Pac, JIF and CTM do... rather than learning the strategy or courtesy side first.

So the ape is pretending to be magnanimous but allowing glimpses of his inner butthurt to escape from behind the veil of security? 

Sounds about right.

Don't use words that Smash has to look up. 

Do I cut off Pac's hands and feet first?

I humiliated and destroyed you last game..  I thought you learned a lesson but apparently not.  Keep chirping little bird.  You may wake up dead!!  I mean you may never wake up!!  Cause you'll be dead... and won't even know it.

Archived