Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

How the **** can I play Drunk Mafia™ if the damn day never starts?

I was actually planning on coming back and playing teh drunk with you, but lunch turned into happy hour turned into happy time turned into fat exhausted asleep Crushlove. 

Had a nice time after lunch with Mrs Crusher at the Bonefish, well not really after as much as they ran outta food.  Owned those bitches.  We went to the Dogfish Alehouse for happy hour and I mutilated many an horddorves and drank whole lotta beers I did not even know the name of.  Some of Mrs Crushers Hairdressers friends joined us and I enjoyed the attention of much hotness. 

We got home and nobody was home.  Boys at their mothers and my youngest was at a sleep over Birthday party.  So I had a couple Makers Mark and chose my wifes sexy over you.  Sorry Ishy will you ever forgive me?

I glanced the game and Im gonna miss the sweet Fagus, the loveable Ape and in my heart I will always hug 80. 

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just skimmed the game.   Working this morning then my daughter has a 1230pm All Star basketball game.  I can try to get on later.  Two scum down just keep speed lynching people.  Seems to work  LOL

Ok have fun. Here's some breakfast for you btw.

tumblr_n1y4qvnkwk1qkqgkeo1_500.png

I was actually planning on coming back and playing teh drunk with you, but lunch turned into happy hour turned into happy time turned into fat exhausted asleep Crushlove. 

Had a nice time after lunch with Mrs Crusher at the Bonefish, well not really after as much as they ran outta food.  Owned those bitches.  We went to the Dogfish Alehouse for happy hour and I mutilated many an horddorves and drank whole lotta beers I did not even know the name of.  Some of Mrs Crushers Hairdressers friends joined us and I enjoyed the attention of much hotness. 

We got home and nobody was home.  Boys at their mothers and my youngest was at a sleep over Birthday party.  So I had a couple Makers Mark and chose my wifes sexy over you.  Sorry Ishy will you ever forgive me?

I glanced the game and Im gonna miss the sweet Fagus, the loveable Ape and in my heart I will always hug 80. 

This guy, best ever. ^^^

Since I'm the self appointed new Ape on the block I'll take over where he left off.

The answer to your question is...maybe.

In actuality it is entirely possible that Lily is say a doc or a cop.

The mafia could have submitted their kill hours ago and the only thing we were waiting on was for Lily to protect or investigate.

I don't believe that myself but that is how night actions work 95% of the time.

The other 5% is where actions happen as they are submitted. So if two people have a nightkill and they shoot at each other the one that shoots first kills the other and lives whereas normally both would die. This type of gameplay is kind of rare though.

Wrong.

Ape would say "FOS, now GFY"

Hmmm, or this one. Sneaky, sneaky Leelou. 

Leelou and Nolder have my interest spiked.  Lily seems too convenient.

Wow. That train built fast! I can't tell if it was for the lulz or some scum trying to get rid of Ape. I'm going to assume the latter.

Pac and 80 would do it for the lulz. Green already had voted him during the night. That leaves Nolder and Hess. I'm going to get behind the Ape :biggrin: and go with Nolder. 

Vote Nolder

This is clearly Lily trying to slow down the train on ape. Scum had to be panic'd with Fagus getting speed lynched day 1, followed by ape speed train on day 2. It was desperation time, if Lily isn't scum I'll mow pacturds lawn for the entire summer.

vote Lily 

This is clearly Lily trying to slow down the train on ape. Scum had to be panic'd with Fagus getting speed lynched day 1, followed by ape speed train on day 2. It was desperation time, if Lily isn't scum I'll mow pacturds lawn for the entire summer.

vote Lily 

Get out your lawn mower. I'm town. 

I know you guys think it looks bad, but that train built on Ape really fast! In my experience, that usually only happens to townies. Of course, I forgot to take into account that this is JN where speed lynching is our main event. ;)

I know you guys think it looks bad, but that train built on Ape really fast! In my experience, that usually only happens to townies. Of course, I forgot to take into account that this is JN where speed lynching is our main event. ;)

I don't want to lose you Lily. Are you really town this game? Like, def town?

Archived