WoW! OBJ Highlites are impressive. Fills 2 needs

eboozer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YCwKdJUVrno

If we do get DJ, I'd use OBJ on KR/PR and give him 10-15 snaps a game early on then increase them over the season.

If we don't get DJ and OBJ is our #1 WR, I keep him off ST. We can't afford an injury.

This young man goes and gets the ball and has incredible change of direction. Quick out of his route and uses his hands very well. Also seems to have the strength to break tackles. Would be very happy if we got him. Would love to have him AND DJ.

Sorry for starting a new thread, but the old one's are getting stale.

Doesn't create separation as well as scouts would like. Apparently Jarvis Landry is better, and he's going to be taken in the 2/3. I'd stay away

Dude ran a 4.40 and a 4.31 at the combine. Whoever's covering him must be smokin' fast. What scouting reports were you looking at. He seemed "sudden" out of his cuts. I'll have to do a little more reading up on him.

Thanks.

Doesn't create separation as well as scouts would like. Apparently Jarvis Landry is better, and he's going to be taken in the 2/3. I'd stay away

Whoever wrote whatever you read was just plain guessing, presumably months ago and definitely badly. Beckham separates fine, is much better than Jarvis Landry, and might not even be on the board at 18. 

Dude ran a 4.40 and a 4.31 at the combine. Whoever's covering him must be smokin' fast. What scouting reports were you looking at. He seemed "sudden" out of his cuts. I'll have to do a little more reading up on him.

Thanks.

NFL draft profile, the main thing is his speed, they're predicting that a lot of DBs will sneak up on him mid route 

Whoever wrote whatever you read was just plain guessing, presumably months ago and definitely badly. Beckham separates fine, is much better than Jarvis Landry, and might not even be on the board at 18. 

NFL.com draft profile. I agree, I meant Landry is apparently better at separation. I'm not entirely sure, I did like all the highlights I saw. I can see him sliding back to our 2nd round pick or getting picked by the Ravens

I keep having these paranoid delusions that we pass on Marqise Lee, who then gets drafted by the Packers, and then goes on to become Torry Holt.

Duh Aaron Rodgers is passing the ball unlike our team

odell beckham jr feels like an Idzik first round pick. SEC, elite workouts. We can say the same about Milliner and Sheldon. 

You'd have to throw Cooks into that line of thinking was well.  Unparalleled college production (in this year's draft), PAC-12 and elite workout/combine, possibly even the best workout of all the WRs. Lee, Beckham and Cooks have filled out my top 5 along with Watkins and Evans and I would have zero problem with any of them at 18.  I know you're against Lee, but Beckham or Cooks would suit me just as well.

You'd have to throw Cooks into that line of thinking was well.  

yep

at this point my "realistic" top 3 for 18 is Cooks, Beckham and Dennard. 

obviously it would be great if Mike Evans falls to 18 but that aint happening. 

Don't care, Evans, Lee, Cooks, Beckham Jr....I like them all better than any CB at 18.

But will like it when offenses throw for 400- 500 yards against our defense. We had one of the worst secondaries in football.  With the signing of Decker, getting another WR with the first pick becomes a luxury.  And this draft is loaded with quality WR's Cooks, Landry, Beckham, Robinson, Matthews, Richardson, Adams, Moncrief, Bryant....

....and others will be available in round 2 & 3. 

If Gilbert or Denard is there at 18, that's the pick.  If not trade back in the first round and pick up some extra picks.      

He is the man and would be awesome at 18, if he is still around, with DeSean and Decker

the Jets would have one the best receiving cores in their history, and would be awesome,

we put all those no.1's into defense the last 10 years lets get the Jets back to

the Jets, and that means great wr's, A mid TE and OBJ at i, and Rex can use all the other

picks to fill holes on D. Could happen.

He gets no separation in that video. Same for every video I have ever seen on this guy. Looks like a 2/3 round pick based on everything I have seen from him other than the really great 40 time coach he had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YCwKdJUVrno

If we do get DJ, I'd use OBJ on KR/PR and give him 10-15 snaps a game early on then increase them over the season.

If we don't get DJ and OBJ is our #1 WR, I keep him off ST. We can't afford an injury.

This young man goes and gets the ball and has incredible change of direction. Quick out of his route and uses his hands very well. Also seems to have the strength to break tackles. Would be very happy if we got him. Would love to have him AND DJ.

Sorry for starting a new thread, but the old one's are getting stale.

I want this kid regardles...

Thanks.

Who creates more separation, Stephen Hill or Jeremy Kerley? 

Or they just watched some LSU games and noticed that Landry was consistently more open than Beckham and that Beckham struggles against guys who like to play physical at the LOS.  Play a zone, he'll kill you, get him in space he can go the distance, need a play on ST's, he's your guy...ask him to get open with everything on the line and corners playing him hard...the ball goes to Landry because Beckham struggles to creates separation. 

I keep having these paranoid delusions that we pass on Marqise Lee, who then gets drafted by the Packers, and then goes on to become Torry Holt.

Lee in that offense would be so nasty.

yep

at this point my "realistic" top 3 for 18 is Cooks, Beckham and Dennard. 

obviously it would be great if Mike Evans falls to 18 but that aint happening. 

I had a dream Evans fell to us.  Is that weird?

I'd be fine with Cooks or Dennard - Beckham @ 18?  Not all that into it...and I dont dislike Beckham, just not at 18.  Seems very high for a guy that was 2nd fiddle on his college team.

Lee in that offense would be so nasty.

I had a dream Evans fell to us.  Is that weird?

I'd be fine with Cooks or Dennard - Beckham @ 18?  Not all that into it...and I dont dislike Beckham, just not at 18.  Seems very high for a guy that was 2nd fiddle on his college team.

WOuld go Benjamin over Beckham and Cooks.

Folks seem to be forgetting about him....age? IDK...but physical ability he has the #1 type potential.

The major knock on him is that he never tried to improve upon a poor 40 time at the combine. Also, he has showed a lack of interest in the draft process. The worry is that he is not fast enough to play the X or Z.

Me too most likely...for some reason I keep forgetting to add him to the equation.  Probably because I've got it in my mind since prior to the end of the season that with his age and 40 that he's a 2nd round pick...but I dont think anyone's paying attention to that.  Dudes a monster.   I've seen him rag doll corners where its literally a joke for them to try to match his physicality. 

Me too most likely...for some reason I keep forgetting to add him to the equation.  Probably because I've got it in my mind since prior to the end of the season that with his age and 40 that he's a 2nd round pick...but I dont think anyone's paying attention to that.  Dudes a monster.   I've seen him rag doll corners where its literally a joke for them to try to match his physicality. 

Him and Evans are different players...I think he's more classic WR, while Evans is a Jimmy Graham...throw it up and go get it type of guy. But yeah I think Benajmin is going to be good.

I have Benjamin ahead of Beckham also. I would have major concerns drafting Cooks in the middle of the first round.

Brandin Cooks is 20

Odell Beckham is 21

Kelvin Benjamin is 23

He's an old prospect and that means he will probably be there at 49. no need to take him at 18. 

Archived