******* Official 2014 Roadtrips thread *******

Lol, I always get a front row spot in one of the four rows that are open by the Timex gate, but I'm almost always the third or fourth car there. There are people crazier than I am.

crazy is good Joseph,, keeps the juices flowing and u live longer :)

JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wherever we're going to be, Todd.

Kidding, but we'll figure something out. Joe & I will be in town on Friday and we'll figure out a location for Saturday night when more people are going to be in the area. Perhaps we could do an early evening meet up at Titletown Brewery and then go from there, since they close at 10, or we could just meet up at one of the bars near the stadium like Stadium View or The Bar. They're both near Lambeau.

Just figure out where the meetup is Saturday Night. We're driving up from Cleveland that morning, and will be in need of drinks. What's the head count anyway?

Head count is looking like myself, 124 and friends, Frank (Faba), JetFan13, NJ, Slowmoe and wife, GreenDNA and son, you and the wife. i know im missing a few 

Just figure out where the meetup is Saturday Night. We're driving up from Cleveland that morning, and will be in need of drinks. What's the head count anyway?

Okay, well what time will you be arriving? I think I've narrowed it down to 2 or 3 options.

Well my sked is still pending work wise but I expect to be there in the 3-4 pm area -- probably earlier depends if we make some scenic stops along the way. There is one Burger place we saw on one of those travel channel shows north of Milwaukee we are definitly stopping at for lunch.

Would appreciate any tailgate hookup for the game. Flying solo with a Packer fan..... Don't want to be a "lone cowboy surrounded by Injun's"

My money's green and my and my Jersey is travel white. Hope my new Pryor and Coples jersey's get in before my flight.

Hope "Xincheng Shen" from Tara's Jerseys sent it 1st class from his Beijing office ;- )

I am a JI refugee from the Chicago area.  Planning to drive up to Green Bay on Saturday -- gonna catch the Brewer game Saturday night, but I am looking for a Jet tailgate for pre-game on Sunday. If you guys get anything going I would love to join in.

Archived