******* Official 2014 Roadtrips thread *******

Frank's go-to move is to antagonize the hugest opposing team fan in the bar and then let other people step in to bail him out when huge opposing fan loses his sh*t. Be warned.

Unless of course the opposing team's fan is wearing a Steelers jersey, then we can swap out Frank for some other unnamed JN poster.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say what you want Frank :) but you have to admit the JN Mod forum was rocking at 3am every night over that. certain moderators even set their alarm clocks for it!

Looks like  (if JGBs gets back w/me) that we will be doing Home Game instead..Broncos 10/12..

Tailgate Joe, I assume u do all home games,,I have to get there earlier this time so I can also visit Joseph, aka Mr Panda,  at L7..

Looks like (if JGBs gets back w/me) that we will be doing Home Game instead..Broncos 10/12..

Tailgate Joe, I assume u do all home games,,I have to get there earlier this time so I can also visit Joseph, aka Mr Panda, at L7..

When is Beans coming up?

Looks like  (if JGBs gets back w/me) that we will be doing Home Game instead..Broncos 10/12..

Tailgate Joe, I assume u do all home games,,I have to get there earlier this time so I can also visit Joseph, aka Mr Panda,  at L7..

it's on!

of course we are at every home game!

hah hah that is one game I will be going to

Flights to and from Milwaukee, hotel in Milwaukee and Green Bay and game tix all booked. Cant get a parking pass though, 3 mile hike to and from game I guess.

The only thing we dont have yet is tickets. going to do that sometime in the next month or so

Flights to and from Milwaukee, hotel in Milwaukee and Green Bay and game tix all booked. Cant get a parking pass though, 3 mile hike to and from game I guess.

I have the #'s of a few cab services. I'm sure they'll be operating on game day. We are not buying a parking pass, because I don't think one will ever come available, but we do have a tailgate spot to hit up in Lot 1.

Tickets are the last thing on our agenda. I heard you're in 104.

I have the #'s of a few cab services. I'm sure they'll be operating on game day. We are not buying a parking pass, because I don't think one will ever come available, but we do have a tailgate spot to hit up in Lot 1.

Tickets are the last thing on our agenda. I heard you're in 104.

Flying into Chicago($98 RT) Fri. staying with a friend couple of hours away from Lambeau. He's working on a ticket connection. I'll give him another week. If nothing I pay the $150-$200 for a crappy seat. Do mind some guests at the tailgate(1 Jet/1 Packer)? We'll bring a donation.

Flying into Chicago($98 RT) Fri. staying with a friend couple of hours away from Lambeau. He's working on a ticket connection. I'll give him another week. If nothing I pay the $150-$200 for a crappy seat. Do mind some guests at the tailgate(1 Jet/1 Packer)? We'll bring a donation.

I'm sitting here with 124 right now. He has a dumb phone and can't answer.

As far as the tailgate goes it's not our tailgate we we met these guys through mutual friends. Were sure you could show up they're friendly people but we can't tell you you can. Sorry

I'm sitting here with 124 right now. He has a dumb phone and can't answer.

As far as the tailgate goes it's not our tailgate we we met these guys through mutual friends. Were sure you could show up they're friendly people but we can't tell you you can. Sorry

As the game approaches I'll PM you guys. Would be nice to at least say hello. Looking very forward to be sitting on those crappy benches in Lambeau, cheering my Jets on to VICTORY!

You guys can definitely come along. The tailgate is going to be in the back end of Lot 1.

I'll have more info as it nears closer. It isn't our tailgate, but I asked the person who is hosting us and they said the more the merrier.

Change of plans. Instead if 134 and myself catching a cubs game on Monday, we will be driving from Green Bay to Indianapolis and attending the colts vs eagles MNF game

Ah!...... to be independently wealthy. I envy you both, although I probably would have taken in the Cubs game. Never been to Wrigley. Colts/Eagles will be one heck of a game, however.

You guys can definitely come along. The tailgate is going to be in the back end of Lot 1.

I'll have more info as it nears closer. It isn't our tailgate, but I asked the person who is hosting us and they said the more the merrier.

Please extend my warmest thanks to your friend.

Ah!...... to be independently wealthy. I envy you both, although I probably would have taken in the Cubs game. Never been to Wrigley. Colts/Eagles will be one heck of a game, however.

LOL. Independently wealthy we are not. My checking account shall read $0.00 at the end of this once in a lifetime journey.

Yeah not wealthy at all. We are bankrupting ourselves for a once in a lifetime trip. Besides student loans and monthly bills, no money is getting spent. All money is saved for the trip. Been saving since February. Not something that can just be done on a whim

Yeah not wealthy at all. We are bankrupting ourselves for a once in a lifetime trip. Besides student loans and monthly bills, no money is getting spent. All money is saved for the trip. Been saving since February. Not something that can just be done on a whim

If you need a 3rd on the trip home to defer costs let me know. I would need you to pass somewhere near Harrisburg Pa. on the way back. I'm an amiable guy. Good sense of humor and the social sense to know when not to talk and when it's acceptable. If not that's cool... I'll just keep to my original plan of flying out of Chicago Monday morning.

I didn't see anything that cheap. These seats are expensive. Don't forget it is their home opener. I wouldn't wait to long to get them.

If you need a 3rd on the trip home to defer costs let me know. I would need you to pass somewhere near Harrisburg Pa. on the way back. I'm an amiable guy. Good sense of humor and the social sense to know when not to talk and when it's acceptable. If not that's cool... I'll just keep to my original plan of flying out of Chicago Monday morning.

We appreciate the offer Boozer, but we're gonna stick with our plan of just to the two of us. Thanks

Archived