******* Official 2014 Roadtrips thread *******

I didn't see anything that cheap. These seats are expensive. Don't forget it is their home opener. I wouldn't wait to long to get them.

Hey Al

Curious as to what you paid for those seats in 104. Thanks.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Al

Curious as to what you paid for those seats in 104. Thanks.

we needed five together so our choices were limited. After all side charges they were $320 each. Couldn't find any uppers so decided WTF, only going to Lambeau once.

we needed five together so our choices were limited. After all side charges they were $320 each. Couldn't find any uppers so decided WTF, only going to Lambeau once.

That seems to be the general price for the lower bowl. We didn't receive the greatest slate with it being their home opener and what not, but yeah, I agree. Likely a once in a lifetime trip. We need 3, another odd #, so we'll be buying soon as well. There's 11 open tickets in the row behind you that I'm looking at - and you can buy 3.

That seems to be the general price for the lower bowl. We didn't receive the greatest slate with it being their home opener and what not, but yeah, I agree. Likely a once in a lifetime trip. We need 3, another odd #, so we'll be buying soon as well. There's 11 open tickets in the row behind you that I'm looking at - and you can buy 3.

DO IT!!!!

Change of plans. Instead if 134 and myself catching a cubs game on Monday, we will be driving from Green Bay to Indianapolis and attending the colts vs eagles MNF game

FYI don't forget Wrigley gets renovated after this year. Last chance to catch it in its classic form. Albeit a sh*thole, it's still worth visiting at least once.

Yeah, we got them in April. Why did you wait so long??

Hard to find a good, solid priced tickets when you need 3.

There was one set I wish I had jumped on back in May, but oh well. These are just as good. I'm very happy with them. No battels with the sun and the new renovated endzone will be behind us so we will be looking at the classic Lambeau endzone.

If we had needed 2 we would be sitting within the first 5 rows as well, but Row 26, from everything I've read/seen in pictures, is a great location.

Hard to find a good, solid priced tickets when you need 3.

There was one set I wish I had jumped on back in May, but oh well. These are just as good. I'm very happy with them. No battels with the sun and the new renovated endzone will be behind us so we will be looking at the classic Lambeau endzone.

If we had needed 2 we would be sitting within the first 5 rows as well, but Row 26, from everything I've read/seen in pictures, is a great location.

Should I get 3 now for Broncos game or wait? u r the expert :)

I see a bunch out there now lower level 240 a pop, which is OK,,but wondering if I wait will more become available?

I try to get tickets to lock them in- you could wait and see  depends on your personal preference.

FYI don't forget Wrigley gets renovated after this year. Last chance to catch it in its classic form. Albeit a sh*thole, it's still worth visiting at least once.

I didn't know they were renovating, but I'm not really worried about it. Baseball is sport three or four, so it was more of something to do in Chicago on our drive home. I will enjoy catching a second football game in two days just as much. 

Ned some advice on which tickets to buy foe Green Bay game. I'm thinking Lower Level 131. Corner Endzone just off the tunnel. Thinking I can catch the players coming out before the game and as the leave the field. Root 'em on to victory. Budgets about $250/ticket(2 tickets 1 for my Packers friend) Any advice on which you guys might be the better seats to watch the game?

http://www.stubhub.com/green-bay-packers-tickets/green-bay-packers-green-bay-lambeau-field-9-14-2014-9037861/

Ned some advice on which tickets to buy foe Green Bay game. I'm thinking Lower Level 131. Corner Endzone just off the tunnel. Thinking I can catch the players coming out before the game and as the leave the field. Root 'em on to victory. Budgets about $250/ticket(2 tickets 1 for my Packers friend) Any advice on which you guys might be the better seats to watch the game?

http://www.stubhub.com/green-bay-packers-tickets/green-bay-packers-green-bay-lambeau-field-9-14-2014-9037861/

I've been told there isn't a bad seat in the house. It's all about where you prefer to sit. 

I didn't know they were renovating, but I'm not really worried about it. Baseball is sport three or four, so it was more of something to do in Chicago on our drive home. I will enjoy catching a second football game in two days just as much. 

In chicago as far as food you need to hit up, Lou Malnati's for pizza, Gibson's for an awesome old school steak dinner (they are the only restaurant in the US to have their own usda grade certification "gibson prime"), and late night for a chicago dog and to get yelled at by fat black ladies you gotta hit up Weiner's Circle.

In chicago as far as food you need to hit up, Lou Malnati's for pizza, Gibson's for an awesome old school steak dinner (they are the only restaurant in the US to have their own usda grade certification "gibson prime"), and late night for a chicago dog and to get yelled at by fat black ladies you gotta hit up Weiner's Circle.

i saw that place on Conan. they had triumph and them going back and forth . it  was great

i saw that place on Conan. they had triumph and them going back and forth . it  was great

Yeah I saw the bit. The place is seriously like this. Brought a friend there and he literally froze up when the woman started with him. At some point it went all National Geographic with one of the women pulling up her shirt and flashing some big droopy boobs.

I have been wanting to hit up Gibson's for some time now.   Someday --

Still waiting to hear from my Ticket connection for Green Bay -- hopefully have something soon -- It's getting closer

Still waiting to hear from my Ticket connection for Green Bay -- hopefully have something soon -- It's getting closer

Originally we were going to wait until late July or August, but when we saw 11 tickets in the same row get bought up in one night we decided to book then. 

If you can, try not to go to Gibsons on the weekend, it is a madhouse. The steak is awesome though.

Got tix in Section 125, Row 46

Archived