******* Official 2014 Roadtrips thread *******

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to it, it seems like JN will be well represented (except for Max, as usual)

Trust me, if you haven't met Max yet, you don't want to. He is the creepiest, sleaziest, most disgusting person in the world. I feel sorry even typing his name.

Trust me, if you haven't met Max yet, you don't want to. He is the creepiest, sleaziest, most disgusting person in the world. I feel sorry even typing his name.

I have met Max on a number of occasions and I think you are being overly kind in your description of him.

will be good to see you again Craig. As far a Max, he is to busy stealing Laurens lunch to commit to a road trip.

Looking forward to it Al.  I'm not bringing the sticks though since my son doesn't play, but looking forward to hoisting a beer or two with you guys (club soda for NJ).

I have met Max on a number of occasions and I think you are being overly kind in your description of him.

At the end of the day he is still my boss. So i have to have some discretion in how i describe him. 

124 is there 20 minutes before they open 5 hours before game time - my sources tell me

I would to if I lived up there, tailgate 1/2 the fun BSing/goofing around for 4-5 hours with great friends

For Tar Heel games we are there 4-5 hours prior to kickoff

124 is there 20 minutes before they open 5 hours before game time - my sources tell me

I would to if I lived up there, tailgate 1/2 the fun BSing/goofing around for 4-5 hours with great friends

For Tar Heel games we are there 4-5 hours prior to kickoff

more like an hour and 25 minutes

Believe it or not there are other people that make it there before us. we usually roll in between 630 and 645 for a 1 pm game

wish like hell we could get there earlier, but earliest train from Philly will get us there around 9ish I think..JGBs knows..

Thanks for the love and admiration, Frank and Rich, lol.

Yeah, we are usually the 4th or 5th car at 6:45 for a 1pm game. I know the others get there around 6. Maybe I would if it weren't a 70 minute drive.

Looking forward to it Al.  I'm not bringing the sticks though since my son doesn't play, but looking forward to hoisting a beer or two with you guys (club soda for NJ).

I'm probably going to have Diet Coke with a lime - but will be all in and have a bunch of them! 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone doing any other roadtrips?

I booked San Diego. Well my Dad booked it and he is kind enough to bring me along lol.

Still not 100% sure about K.C. but it is under consideration. 

Archived