******* Official 2014 Roadtrips thread *******

Well gee, I didnt know the ThugTurd was a Billionaire Philanthropist/international playboy. why dont you just have your butler drive you up there in the rolls royce lol

San Diego was fun. but beware of ThugTurds in parking lot.

Call me if somebody messes with your son again ;)

LOL, nah (I'm just 'comfortable'  ;) ), but if u got 10-15 guys to divide 5K for plane direct to GB that aint bad..

KC video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZCddp4blY&feature=share

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well gee, I didnt know the ThugTurd was a Billionaire Philanthropist/international playboy. why dont you just have your butler drive you up there in the rolls royce lol

San Diego was fun. but beware of ThugTurds in parking lot.

Call me if somebody messes with your son again ;)

LOL I thought you knew 

b497a2c0.jpg

GB. It's only once every eight years. KC is once every six, sometimes more. Could be back in KC as early as next year. Just saying. :winking0001:

The last time the Jets played in KC was opening day 2005.

2014 minus 2005 = 9 years :)

So, making our 9th consecutive road trip this year and are in for Green Bay.  Group of 10 and could be growing.  We are flying into and out of Madison cuz we got a cheap, direct flight from Newark the night the schedule came out.  I found a bus tour operator who provides transport, game ticket and if you want, a tailgate party for around $300 give or take. Based on the price of tickets on stubhub, you're basically getting the transport for free.  The bus ride is about 2 hours and you can bring your own food and drink along.  He runs tours from Milwaukee and Appleton as well.  

If anyone is interested i'd be happy to pass along the info...more jets fans the better. 

OEW

*****Who's down NY JETS & Charger FANS, to meet up for the Home Bolt game this year in San Deigo city on OCTOBER 5th???!!???*****

I am a way cool Jets fan that doesnt mind going with a Chargers fan & im very relaxed so I know this will be fun!! Right now Im going alone from Fresno, California.. So hit me up!!!

post-28132-0-04627200-1400606774_thumb.j

Twitter- @jvannorden   or   here! :)

Go NY Jets!!!

*****Who's down NY JETS & Charger FANS, to meet up for the Home Bolt game this year in San Deigo city on OCTOBER 5th???!!???*****

I am a way cool Jets fan that doesnt mind going with a Chargers fan & im very relaxed so I know this will be fun!! Right now Im going alone from Fresno, California.. So hit me up!!!

attachicon.gifjets-vs-chargers.jpg

Twitter- @jvannorden   or   here! :)

Go NY Jets!!!

I am going to that game, so we will definitely have to make sure Jets fans have a plan for before the game!  Thanks.

Anyone gonna be in Chicago on Thursday night? Myself and 124 will be taking in the TNF game at Rebel Bar

Rebel is solid for Jets games, but I'd go elsewhere in Wrigley for the Thursday night game if that's where you're going to be. Hit up Goose Island or somewhere else, Rebel doesn't offer much when the Jets aren't playing.

Archived