Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nol knows I'm town he's just salty I think he's scum.

That was a pretty townish ppost though.

unvote

I have to look at this verb train when I can

I'm only voting Verbal because of the deadline in 1.5hr . I'd rather the chance at getting a scum then not. I still like Crusher/nol for scum. I like verb more for cult then scum. Which wouldn't be a bad consolation prize.

vote Verb

Dumbass went on too much about cult because he was.

FWIW - I found this whole chain of events much more disingenuous than below:

Damnit Verbal.

You were like my only hope for the town.

I don't trust the rest of these assholes not to jump ship given the first opportunity.

It's mock outrage to make him look town. It's transparent.

Which is what your calling Nolderp out on here.

FWIW - I found this whole chain of events much more disingenuous than below:

Which is what your calling Nolderp out on here.

You quote me saying that I think he's cult rather than mafia and that I would rather vote mafia. Then I call him a dumbass for making it transparent he went cult. What's disingenuous?

Pac wasn't confirmed scum until after he was lynched yes? This the only way I would've been certain he was scum was to be scum to, which I'm not. I still think Wombat is most likely scum.

This lynch makes it look like Verb was town and was recruited into a cult. So my assumption that he was town, before the recruiting, looks like it was right. I am confused why he went on and on about hunting cult when he was one though.

At this point I think everyone is either cult out Mafia so I'm happy with voting any of you. I do think the post of Lily's that Ape? Pointed out looks very suspicious.

You quote me saying that I think he's cult rather than mafia and that I would rather vote mafia. Then I call him a dumbass for making it transparent he went cult. What's disingenuous?

Its whas the whole sequence of posts.  The couple before the vote and then the reaction after.  Seemed contrived.

Just a reminder that you have to PM me to use an item - no item is used automatically, no matter what.

If you do not intend to use an item, please PM me with HOLSTER so that night can end before the deadline.

@DPR - this was the game where I had my highest post count of all time.  Not surprised it was your game, hehe.

Ciao.

I think everyone but the Ape might end up breaking their own personal records this game.  Only 3 deaths but we've made it 138 pages.

Archived